Greetings.

Lore Moonfall

I am Lore, and I've just recently created an account on Neopets. I also heard about a site called The Daily Neopets, and so I decided to create an account here as well. I've never actually used a forum before, so this is an entirely new experience for me. But I hope you have room for one more "newbie" in your midst.

W E L C O M E    T O   T D N   F O R U M S ! ! ! 

We have plenty of room for an extra newbie! If you haven't noticed on neopets already, the site is going through the advent calendar and is going through a plot ( site event that rewards items if completed) called wraith resurgence. Feel free to add me as a neofriend if you want!

Welcome to Neopets and to TDN's forums! Don't worry about being a newbie, we've all been there! I suggest you check out TDN's main site ( thedailyneopets.com) with all the dailies and info/news about what's going on. There is plenty to do!

Also, if you have any questions or need any help at all, feel free to ask. We're like a family and we help each other out in any way we can.

So again: Welcome to the family ^_^

Welcome to both Neopets and this forum! Everyone on here is very nice and will help you with any questions or items that you need! I hope you enjoy Neopets as much as all of us. I've been playing for YEARS and I can see myself playing this game the rest of my years lol.