Enter The Runway #51!

deboratibi

The entering period for The Runway's fifty-first round is about to begin! For more information on how to participate, make sure to read this post carefully.

Current theme: The Runway Reloaded
Entering period: Monday, December 18th - Sunday, December 24th
Voting period: Monday, December 25th - Sunday, December 31st

Description: Create an outfit based on a previous round of The Runway.

Rules: 1) If you already participated in a certain round, you're allowed to re-enter the same outfit you did then as long as you didn't win 1st, 2nd or 3rd place with it.
2) You must choose a theme from the list below.
3) You're allowed to create an outfit that fits into more than one theme category!

Themes:

Shenkuu StyleCreate a Shenkuu inspired look (for any pet)
Green With EnvyCreate a predominantly green outfit for any pet (avoid other colours as much as you can). 
Literary CharactersRecreate a character from any book/literary work (novels, poems, plays, etc.)
Back in my day...Dress up an Elderly pet in any way you want
Candy ColoursDress up a Candy Pet in any way you want - the outfit doesn't have to be candy themed!
Wonderful WarriorsCreate a warrior look for any pet
NeoAvatarsCreate an outfit using any avatar as inspiration. Let me know which avatar you picked!
Spooky BallCreate a spooky yet fancy look for any pet!
I Want to BelieveCreate a look for any pet inspired by paranormal phenomena, unsolved mysteries, urban legends, conspiracy theories, etc.
Totally Awesome 80'sCreate an outfit inspired by 80's fashion (and/or pop culture)

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask them in this topic or via PM!

@Angeló Are you getting this error with all of your previous entries? If not, let me know which ones! I have nearly every Runway entry saved (I started saving them back in round 13). I just noticed the Shenkuu entry images were broken because of the photobucket apocalypse thing, but I've fixed them now.

Anyway, if you have your entries saved on your DTI account and never deleted them, they should be working. Try again later, and see if you still get the error. If you didn't save them on your account, I think it's very likely that DTI deletes these "anonymous" outfits from time to time.

Hi there I've seen this every so often when doing the dailies and the negg cave puzzle solver and thought to enter since I like the Green one. I have been trying to figure out a perfect style and think I've come up with a good idea. ^w^ this should be fun.

I'm wallowing at the moment, too many options. >_<

I might have to just mindlessly wander around DTI and wait for something to present itself.

Oh, wait! I had a late idea before for one of these rounds! I wonder if I can pull it off . . . :ph34r:

DTI has been a bit wonky lately (too much traffic, I assume), but things eventually go back to normal if you're persistent.

Anyway, I wanted to address something I hadn't thought about before! If your entry fits into more than one category, that's totally fine. That's actually quite interesting. So, you don't have to specify which category you're entering. What matters is that we're able to tell your entry fits into at least one of them.