salutations

hello everyone, 

I am relatively new to TDN and am not quite familiar with forums... though I've been a Neopets user for some time now and have been using this site since I joined. 

So, after five years or so of avidly using TDN, I think I am ready to be a part of the community ! Follow me or Neofriend me, if you wish.  

And did I happen to mention I am the mother of dragons ? 

Welcome to the forums! Make yourself comfortable! Here, have a cookie, have a drink, have a draik egg... uh wait I don't have that last one.

Seriously, welcome though! If you have any questions at all, feel free to ask. I hope you'll feel at home right away. ^_^

Hi! ^^

I just joined not long ago, myself. (The forums, that is... Hehe...)

But either way, I'd like to extend a warm welcome to you too. As I have received so much friendly and warm vibes from everybody already, I figure I may as well join in on the friendly welcoming of people joining! I hope you don't mind me sending you a Neofriend request...? I've got a couple new friends that have added me from here, I can only assume. I'm always open to new friends and I love to chat and help friends out. :)