Got a new drop from the Wraith!

jellysundae

26 minutes ago, balloongal247 said:

Apparently there is a new plot step, or at least part of one.  My friend said guides aren't up, and she made it through and nothing happened. So it might be a broken step.

Made it through? Over the bridge?

I went left at every turn and ended up at some ruins and was told there was nothing there and to try again, I can't yet though. I shall try all right turns next time!

22 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

Made it through? Over the bridge?

I went left at every turn and ended up at some ruins and was told there was nothing there and to try again, I can't yet though. I shall try all right turns next time!

I did alternating left right but it says: Who's that cloaked figure running in the distance? Perhaps if you were a little faster, you could have reached here in time to find out.

And as far as items go, I haven't gotten any wraith items in days. Only did 5 battles a day but nada. I started thinking maybe they have a cap at 15 items, including the wraith items?

This is the first day that I've got any Wraith items for days, so I'm guessing they stopped people from getting them after a while?

The only ones I've got today have been the coffers.

I'm wondering how long it will be before I can try the forest path again! :D

. . .

Just read the description for the coffer, looks like it's an NC item. :(

Ooooh, what could possibly be inside this coffer? You will need a Golden Key from the NC Mall to unlock this.

I'll be updating our guides this afternoon in between lessons with my daughter.

On the path, I chose left every time and got the same message, so maybe the direction you choose doesn't matter.

6 hours ago, xleo_liz17 said:

I went all right down the path and I received the same message about not being quick enough :o 

I went right three times as well, and apparently that's complete for now. Back to battling wraiths, but I'm sure everyone will have hit their point limit for the first two by now.

I went right, left, left and was told "you cannot go any farther.  Better be getting back" or something to that effect.  Both paths were blocked at that point.  

3 hours ago, GillyTook said:

Hm.  Looks like the chests are neocash only?  That isn't fun.  Hopefully we don't have to open them to win whatever the top prizes are.  I went left right left and was told that it was getting late, so I should get back.  

Yep the chests are NC only, but opening them is not required. They're just something extra for the NC Mall.

Don't forget to check out our guide if you're having problems! A few strategies have been listed for you to give a try.

I went right, left, right and was told "you cannot go any farther" 

i went Left 3 times and made it to the cloaked guy lol

btw im not getting any drops from the wraiths whatsoever !!!!!!!! no claws no fur no ectoplasm no chests