Trouble at the National Neopian

maypls

Does anyone have any tips for this game? I've always really enjoyed playing it, have for over ten years, but I usually end up getting caught up around level 27 (5-7 gold bars). Sometimes it feels like as soon as I get to the part where it's going at a good pace and it's fun, I lose because I get out of rhythm. Maybe it's just practice? Any guides would also be helpful.

One tip I learned recently is that only villains wear red, and only good characters wear blue and yellow. That has helped a little. What trips me up most is the Quiggle, because sometimes I mistake it for the robber Usul.

Let me know about your experiences with this game and any tips you might have for me. It'd be my dream to get a trophy in it one day, but for now my high score is only 1039.

My high score is only 600 so I don't think I'll be of much help. I do like your color code tip though! I usually just have my fingers on my keyboard just like when I'm typing. So my right hand index is at the J and my left at the F. Then it's just instinctively hitting the key that corresponds with the door. But it's going too fast for me when I get around 600 points. Getting to 1000 is amazing!

TDN's guide can be found here I hope that can be of some help to you.