Something has happened at the pound

ladyaidahime

I was on the site, and got the "Something has happened" at the pound. I went to the pound to check it out.

Now, I am not a paying member of noepets so my max total # of pets is four, but after visiting pound I now have 5 pets.

What do I do?

ladyaidahime

Neopets has now allowed us regular Neopians to care for 5 pets and Premium users are allowed 6 pets.

thanks Mouse

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Mouseykins) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep posts 7 words or greater.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I had the 6th pet. When I went to the Movie Central to feed my pets I couldn't figure out how to feed the 6th one. I would not show on the side bar. Does anyone else have this problem or a solution as to how to fix it? Thanks.

granny

4 hours ago, Granny63020 said:

I had the 6th pet. When I went to the Movie Central to feed my pets I couldn't figure out how to feed the 6th one. I would not show on the side bar. Does anyone else have this problem or a solution as to how to fix it? Thanks.

granny

You should have arrows to move through your pets similarly to how your userlookup is. If that's not the case, then submit a ticket to TNT. They may have overlooked that part of the site.

I would have thought there would be arrows as well but there is not. Thanks for the advice, I will send a ticket.

Wait, they let non-premium users have 5 pets now? Is TNT really trying to make Neopets better for us? That's so sweet of them... <3

The additional pet slot birthed a scrolling format. There should now be arrows on either side of the pet display but just as adoption and transfers were as methods of filling a pet slot, some pages which include a pet selection might have been overlooked in this regard. If you're not seeing the arrows where you are, you'll need to send in a ticket.