Ultimate Riches!

WhiteWolf

First, this isn't made to sound like I'm bragging. While I have made that level of bank interest, I wanted to share some tips on reaching that echelon. We know you have to collect your interest daily, but there's more to it than that. For every 3,000NP you collect in interest, the interest goes up 1NP.

Second, set a goal for yourself, and bank the Neopoints every time you reach it. Whenever my NP reaches 150,000,  I bank 100,000 of it. 50k is a pretty nice cushion to live on in Neopia. Don't sell yourself short, and bank 99k. That last thousand can net you another neopoint in interest or even a higher account type.

Third, Trudy's Surprise. This is a big help if you play consistently for 25 days. If you play every day for the 25 days, you are rewarded with 100k. Bank it. For every 100,000 you deposit, the interest goes up 33NP. Nice, huh?

Good luck!

Congrats on making it to Ultimate Riches!

I just bank every 1000 NP I have when I'm logging off. I can always withdraw some or play some games or check my stocks when I come back online and need some cash. But usually it will be the next day anyway and I can collect some interest first, do the dailies and have plenty of np for the day thanks to those.

By the end of the day/when I logout, I bank almost everything again. Like: If I have 4765 NP, I'll bank 4k.

Oh, and don't forget the battledome! (Once the loot starts dropping again anyway) If you have a pet that can battle a little you can sell all the items you don't need (codestones, dubloon, books) and get a nice profit from them.

I'm not sure at what amount it change for me but I get to extra 2 np's when I collect interest each day.

Personally I would bank your nps much more frequently than waiting to 150k, especially at lower interest tiers. 

Once the nps are in your bank and you have levelled up your interest tier you can remove anything you may need for the day.  If it's stuck in your 'to hand' money it's not doing you any good for your interest rate and is at risk of being stolen by ghosts, tax beasts, and assorted random events.  It's safer not to have that much out.

8 hours ago, Granny63020 said:

I'm not sure at what amount it change for me but I get to extra 2 np's when I collect interest each day.

I LOVE seeing how much my interest increases per day, lol. I get huge satisfaction from it for some reason. Mine currently goes up by 4 NP, so I'll get all excited when I notice it increasing by 5 per day. :laugh: