Anyone been on a cruise before?

burntpastryies

In 8 days my husband and I are going on a belated honeymoon. Neither of us have ever been on a cruise before and I'm curious as to what are things that we should absolutely bring, and what are things we should leave behind. It's a 7 night cruise and we are driving down there (it's a 24 hour drive)

Any suggestions?

1 hour ago, WhiteWolf said:

My first question would be where are you going on the cruise? It makes a big difference in the clothing you take.

It's considered as a Western Caribbean cruise, with stops in Jamaica, Grand Cayman islands, Cozumel, and Disney's private island . We depart out of Florida which right now is approximately 10x warmer than the state of Iowa haha.

Jamaica and Grand Cayman Islands are pretty casual. I'm not sure about Cozumel or Disney's private island though. I would bring some nice clothes for dinner on the cruise. I would recommend looking up the current temperatures in Mexico, Jamaica, and the Bahamas. Incidentally, are your passports current? You will need them for Mexico.