Jump to content
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
hrtbrk

Wraith Resurgence: The Infirmary

Recommended Posts

This step is still buggy, so we'll have to wait for TNT to fix it in order to continue and actually make some progress on it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It would be nice if we did not have to make and guess >_>  

Either way, it looks like the rainbow potion in the background can be dragged, but that nothing happens when you do.  Is there a  reason for that?

Since it does not say, has anyone figured out how many we need to give him (assuming it is that) to get the last achievement on the page?  Or was the alchemist one there already?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, GillyTook said:

It would be nice if we did not have to make and guess >_>  

Either way, it looks like the rainbow potion in the background can be dragged, but that nothing happens when you do.  Is there a  reason for that?

Since it does not say, has anyone figured out how many we need to give him (assuming it is that) to get the last achievement on the page?  Or was the alchemist one there already?

Try looking at our guide now. It has very helpful information and will answer your questions. Everything on the guide is what is currently known. Earlier I forgot to put it live, so I apologize for that! 

The main thing is Firefox will not work for this step and you'll have to use a different browser. There's a notice on our guide stating this and Neopets also posted on on the Infirmary page.

Hopefully, TNT fixes the other bugs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just switched my browser from Firefox, to Chrome, and went to the Battledome. I battled the Deathball Wraith 3 times, and got items, each time. I then went to my inventory to see if they were "rewarded". To my surprise, they were. Is the Battledome now working for anyone/everyone else?

EDIT: I just noticed @Duskitty's latest post, on this TDN thread she created here:

https://www.tdnforums.com/topic/49216-is-the-battledome-buggy-for-anyone-else-right-now/?tab=comments#comment-835754

And it seems she is correct. I am having the same issue - getting items from battling the Wraiths, but not from battling other Battledome challengers. Well, hopefully, for those who need Wraith Ectoplasm, can at least battle and get what they need, for now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Luckily I had squirreled away a handful of wraith ectoplasms and even two of the Taelia Concoction I. Hopefully things get fixed before the next steps, I didn't save as much of the fur or claws lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, pulpfreeoj said:

Luckily I had squirreled away a handful of wraith ectoplasms and even two of the Taelia Concoction I. Hopefully things get fixed before the next steps, I didn't save as much of the fur or claws lol.

So I was getting the wraith ectoplasm but after reaching my item limit for the day in the battledome it doesn't seem to be giving me them anymore. 

 

I thought you could get them after the item limit?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, okkusu said:

Not sure if this is happening for everyone else, but when I first gave potions to the Jetsam the health bar didn't move. After checking in again a few hours later though, it was ⅓ full.

Thanks for pointing that out! Mine is like that now too. Maybe this is a sign that they're working to fix things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I understood the FAQ correctly, the progress of the health bar is related to the amount of potions all players give, so it probably won't be filled by just giving him 5 potions, especially since this is apparently the first plot step where giving more might reward more in the end, which is implied in the FAQ:

"It is quite possible that new patients will come in, and there’s no telling what potions they will require. You do want to help everyone that is brought to the Infirmary, don’t you? However, rest assured that every potion you donate is being noticed, and Taelia is bound to show her gratitude to the most generous donors."

Edit: the links to the FAQ currently only link to the FAQ in general, but if you scroll all the way down the topics on the left, you'll find the questions related to The Infirmary at the bottom.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did anyone else notice the Jetsam sliding over to another bed? lol.  Mine is in between beds right now.  That has to be something to do with something.  I think it's pretty funny.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so the BD is giving me 15 items again but still not giving me any Wraith items 

im glad i had enough ectoplasms stored in my SDB to make concoctions 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Angeló said:

 

so the BD is giving me 15 items again but still not giving me any Wraith items 

im glad i had enough ectoplasms stored in my SDB to make concoctions 

yes me too. I had 67 of them and I had sold some in my shop too.  I just hope they start giving them again, who knows how many we might need.

Apparently there is a new step available.  Go to the murmurs.  Exciting!  Did it, I got the new Wraith to fight, the wind rider wraith.  Will let you know if he drops more wraith items.  Uggh! I hate that lock picking chest.  It gets harder and harder.

yep, got a wraith fang and a mauve coffer!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How are you supposed to get the "One of Every Kind" achievement? I'm only able to give the Jetsam Taelias Concoction I.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Duskitty said:

How are you supposed to get the "One of Every Kind" achievement? I'm only able to give the Jetsam Taelias Concoction I.

I don't think that one is available yet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It said that there will be more pets in the future, needing different kinds of potions. You can see the picture of what kind of potion they need. I suppose the achievement will become "available" the moment we have 3 pets in the hospital needing different potions. I'm just worried that by that time we'll have more potions to make as well. Since we'll need a third opponent in the battledome too, probably dropping different items for another potion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Duma said:

It said that there will be more pets in the future, needing different kinds of potions. You can see the picture of what kind of potion they need. I suppose the achievement will become "available" the moment we have 3 pets in the hospital needing different potions. I'm just worried that by that time we'll have more potions to make as well. Since we'll need a third opponent in the battledome too, probably dropping different items for another potion.

There is a third opponent; Windrider Wraith. You have to go through Mystical Murmurs and the lockpicking minigame again to unlock him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I noticed 3 posts later. I just got up when I typed it and hadn't read everything yet. We also had a little sneak peek before were we could see several potions. So maybe it unlocks once we are able to use all of them. Again, I haven't checked neopets yet and I don't know if they took it down already or not, but maybe it will only be able to be completed at a much later stage of the plot. They might have shown it too soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was wondering: is anybody still getting ectoplasm from battling the Snapjaw Wraith? I've battled him a dozen times today, but haven't gotten any ectoplasm (nothing yesterday either). The other two Wraiths are still dropping their wraith items for me, so I can do the new plot step just fine, but I wanted to stock up on some ectoplasm as well.

 

Edit: I read on the neoboards that there's a (total, not daily) cap of 35 for each wraith item. I guess that I already reached 35 ectoplasms, back when they were uncapped, and they got capped retroactively.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My Jetsam has moved over again, lol.  I wonder if he is making room in the infirmary for other wraiths.  It is so darn funny watching him creep over every day.  lol.  But, he is always between beds.  It is hilarious.  Is this happening to everyone/anyone else?  

As for the ectoplasm, I hoarded 67 of them, that was in addition to the ones I sold in my shop.  I think I will hold on to them because it sounds like we are going to need them.  I kept fighting them over and over, daily, on the hardest level.  That is how I hoarded so many of them.  Plus, I think it might have been Jellyneo that said to save all of the dropped items and not to make any potions out of them because we may need the items later on to make other potions.  Because I made a couple of extra potions then I read that.  Luckily I made 2 extra of that rainbow potion and ended up needing it.  So anyway, lesson learned, keep saving all of the dropped items and as far as the ectoplasm, hopefully they will start dropping more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope they will drop again too. How else are we supposed to keep giving potions to the sick pets?

They say every donated potion is remembered, but then there is a total cap of 35 per item? That just doesn't sound right. I've gotten about 25 fangs today and about 10 fur/claws. Didn't count them but somewhere in that area, a total of 35 items for today is pretty likely. After that I didn't get anything anymore. I still had plenty of ectoplasms left so didn't battle the first opponent. I'll see tomorrow but I do hope he'll drop some more too. Otherwise I am not going to give any more potions than the ones I need to give for the achievements. (Gave 6 extra today, and 1 or 2 extra yesterday)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not getting Wraith Ectoplasm either and it's annoying. I'm a Fearie Collector and I wanted at least one of each of the potions for my faerie collection, but even then with one of each that doesn't meet the max of 35 of each item and I'm getting every other item but that. It's really upsetting me. I'd like to continue to heal the Jetsam and possibly get extra points without having to buy at inflated prices. It's ridiculous.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Musical_Shoyru said:

I'm not getting Wraith Ectoplasm either and it's annoying. I'm a Fearie Collector and I wanted at least one of each of the potions for my faerie collection, but even then with one of each that doesn't meet the max of 35 of each item and I'm getting every other item but that. It's really upsetting me. I'd like to continue to heal the Jetsam and possibly get extra points without having to buy at inflated prices. It's ridiculous.

Did you reach the max number of 35 ectoplasms? If you did and sold a bunch you're out of luck and will have to buy them. Thankfully they're only around 4k neopoints. Be sure to check your SDB for some. I totally had a *facepalm* moment last night. I forgot to check mine and bought the ectoplasms I needed and checked my SDB after.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Mouseykins said:

Did you reach the max number of 35 ectoplasms? If you did and sold a bunch you're out of luck and will have to buy them. Thankfully they're only around 4k neopoints. Be sure to check your SDB for some. I totally had a *facepalm* moment last night. I forgot to check mine and bought the ectoplasms I needed and checked my SDB after.

I thought it was 35 on hand. Not 35 in total and I don't think I've reached that much though, cause I've gotten about the same amount of the other ones. If that is the case then this plot has officially lost my interest. It's glitchy/buggy, not being released like it should, they've already nerfed a weapon that didn't really need to be nerfed, people are inflating prices, like it's not even fun anymore xD More of a hassle

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×