Wraith Resurgence: The Infirmary

hrtbrk

1 hour ago, Angeló said:

apparently ectoplasm stopped dropping for everyone

and fur & claws are capped at 35 each , meaning if you get 35 of them you will never ever get any more no matter how much you fight !!!!!

Wait, really? Yeesh. That's lame.

I used up pretty much all my ectoplasm to make concoctions for the Jetsam... wish I hadn't.

I believe the "One of Every Kind" achievement is for making all of Taelia's Concoctions. So far, we have made six. I believe there may be 9 or ten total. If you look at Taelia's table, on the HQ page, there are 9 different concoctions. If you click on the table, you are then taken to a page of the table with Taelia standing behind it. She is holding a concoction in her hand, and it is not one of them from the table. Hence why I believe there are ten total. So, I think we have 4 more concoctions to make. Also, there are 4 notes for the clues to the mystic murmurs. We've only been through three, so one more to go. Which means one more Wraith to battle. And, if you notice on her table, there is one more dropped item we have not gotten - The Red Ectoplasm (?).

@Musical_Shoyru I totally agree! It's more work for our staff as well and for what? A plot that keeps changing and is unpredictable. At least with events like GMC, DD and Advent we KNOW the schedule.

They could avoid some of the mess by just making the wraith ingredients no trade like the potions. Remove the caps and allow us to collect as many ingredients as we want. If they're no trade everyone has an equal chance at participating in the plot and might actually enjoy it. As of right now I am completely and utterly disappointed, to the point where I wish they wouldn't have even done this ridiculous excuse for a plot.

Maybe try again and see if you can get any to drop. If not you may be out of luck and have to bite your wallet and shell out some NPs for some ectoplasms.

• 2 weeks later...

I know I'm a bit late on this part of the plot...but when I go to the Infimary, the Jetsam isn't there...only Fyora and the Meerca are.
I haven't completed the achievements for healing the Jetsam, can I no longer do that? Or is there a way to make the Jetsam show up again?

8 minutes ago, iheartsaku said:

I know I'm a bit late on this part of the plot...but when I go to the Infimary, the Jetsam isn't there...only Fyora and the Meerca are.
I haven't completed the achievements for healing the Jetsam, can I no longer do that? Or is there a way to make the Jetsam show up again?

The Jetsam has been healed and released from The Infirmary. Unfortunately, I don't believe you will be able to complete those achievements.

2 hours ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

The Jetsam has been healed and released from The Infirmary. Unfortunately, I don't believe you will be able to complete those achievements.

Awww okay....thanks for the info!