Hello

Gimstana

Hi, I'm Deborah and I'm 29 years old. I've recently come back after another(!) hiatus but it'd be nice to get involved in the community this time so Neofriend requests are welcome.

I've been playing Neopets since round about 1999/2000 but I forgot the name of my original account - this one is about 14 years old. It says a lot about how much I've used the community that I am a little clueless when it comes to it but we live and learn! :)

Welcome back to the Neopets community, and welcome to the TDN community. Many of us here are goofballs, but we are the friendliest goofballs you've ever met.

I'm pretty new here myself but everyone I've met seems to be super friendly. I hope you enjoy your stay here. :)

Hi Deborah, welcome! Yes, we are friendly and helpful around here, (and well moderated too). I'm curious, if you don't mind me asking, what is the meaning behind your user name, Gimstana? It sounds very unique, I don't remember ever hearing it before.