Healing the Jetsam

whatpaigeesaid

The bar is a joint effort, so you won't really see a difference when donating potions. Over time you'll see it change as Neopia is healing the Jetsam.

The sign for the infirmary's disappeared, hopefully that means they're working on Firefox not liking it. I've not messed about using a different browser because I was waiting to see if the problem got fixed. I'll check tomorrow and see what's exploded, lol.

1 hour ago, okkusu said:

The sign hasn't moved for me, so perhaps it's a browser issue?

Any predictions on the caps for giving the sick pets potions, or which potions will be requested next?

Yeah it is as it's still not there for me. I'm giving in and firin' up Chrome, lol.

Edit: DOH!! Just realised this is nothing to do with browsers, and everything to do with my MS derp. REALLY helps, when you're looking for something, if you're looking in the right place, doesn't it!

See I've just been fighting with Flash on Chrome. I updated it, but I can't "allow" it for Neopets so it stops telling me it's still out-of-date regardless, because in the drop-down thingy for the site info there's no option for Flash *sigh* but because of my derp I don't know if it's something I've not done or what.

But I couldn't see the sign to the Infirmary on Chrome either . . . that was when I realised I was being a berk and looking for it on the main HQ page, where it isn't, so no WONDER I couldn't see it!! :laugh::rolleyes:

Since I had a lot of Taelia Potion I only donated 100 so far, but I am saving the remaining for a later date just in case they are needed for another event since they aren't tradeable like the wraith ectoplasm.

• 2 weeks later...

I think I've encountered a glitch! So it's my first time on neopets after a couple months, so I was exploring the headquarters area. I went into the infirmary and saw the meerca and fyora there. I gave the Meerca two potions and got one of the achievement prizes. Then, I went into the woods for the first time and saw the hooded figure and all, but back at the infirmary, it's still the meerca and fyora. So basically, I never had the chance to heal the Jetsam, and I don't even think I'm supposed to see fyora in the infirmary at all because I haven't gone into the woods for the second time yet. Has anyone else encountered this problem?

Edit: I've attached a pic of what my thing looks like now

Screen Shot 2018-01-14 at 5.15.11 PM.png

1 hour ago, Rachany said:

I think I've encountered a glitch! So it's my first time on neopets after a couple months, so I was exploring the headquarters area. I went into the infirmary and saw the meerca and fyora there. I gave the Meerca two potions and got one of the achievement prizes. Then, I went into the woods for the first time and saw the hooded figure and all, but back at the infirmary, it's still the meerca and fyora. So basically, I never had the chance to heal the Jetsam, and I don't even think I'm supposed to see fyora in the infirmary at all because I haven't gone into the woods for the second time yet. Has anyone else encountered this problem?

Edit: I've attached a pic of what my thing looks like now

Screen Shot 2018-01-14 at 5.15.11 PM.png

I don't think it is a glitch, per se. The Jetsam has been healed and released from The Infirmary. I don't believe you will be able to get the achievements for the Jetsam. As far as Fyora, since you've come "late into the game", I believe everyone sees the same in The Infirmary, or at least that's how TNT has made it for this plot - since the plot has proceeded to Fyora being found in the woods and is now in The Infirmary. Still, you might want to do as much as you can.