The Future of Neopets

deboratibi

31 minutes ago, Aquamentis12 said:

Yep! As much as I could think of at the time. I also thought they should work on getting things like Stealing and a few other equipment-glitches fixed sooner. Simply because they limit the fun we can have in the BD. And if stealing were to make a comeback before the final battle against the evil mastermind behind the wraiths begins, well, it would be neat to try and steal some of that opponent's equipment. ;) ESPECIALLY if it has some equipment that is not available to us players. It'd be a lot easier to test that way too. ;)

Excellent! :D I'm quite sure they got a LOT of very useful feedback from dedicated BDers, I'm hopeful they actually listen to what people have said but we'll just have to wait and see for that, won't we!

Anyone notice a lag on neopets by any chance? It is quite slow right now

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep posts on topic. We have a thread for Neopets Issues here.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.
Per the reason above, please review our forum rules.