Can't do step two of the wraith resurgence

emily_speck_15

Hello, I haven't been on much but recently started playing again and decided to try to start the wraith plot.  I got through the puzzle but was having troubles with the next step.  Eventually I checked the guide and saw that you were supposed to do a puzzle with the chest.  Every time I try it just goes back to the wraith resurgence headquarters seconds later.  Any suggestions?  Anyone else dealing with this? 

(Also if you don't play the battledome is this something worthwhile to do?)  Sorry for all the questions! 

http://www.thedailyneopets.com/wraith-resurgence/the-faeries-chest 

You'll probably want to fight the wraiths. You're given weapons by completing plot steps and achievements to help in their demise. You need to battle them in order to get ingredients to make potions to heal neopets. Unless you'd rather spend your neopoints and buy all the ingredients from users' shops, which will get rather pricey.

17 hours ago, Nielo said:

Did you click the name of the location you got from the murmer to go there? I think the lock picking puzzle only really shows up after that.

No!  thank you so much! That fixed the problem

And mouseykins I totally get what you are saying, I have never battled before and none of my pets are trained/have weapons, so the odds of me getting proficient in that before this plot is over is pretty slim :) 

8 hours ago, emily_speck_15 said:

And mouseykins I totally get what you are saying, I have never battled before and none of my pets are trained/have weapons, so the odds of me getting proficient in that before this plot is over is pretty slim :) 

You could probably use the weapons they give you and still beat the lowest levels for the wraiths :) Even if you invested in a cheaper defence item like the Parasol of Unfortunate Demise :)

2 hours ago, sezzzzzzy said:

You could probably use the weapons they give you and still beat the lowest levels for the wraiths :) Even if you invested in a cheaper defence item like the Parasol of Unfortunate Demise :)

I decided to buy some and give it a go, but I have to heal after almost every battle for the last one with is kinda pricey but oh well...  

Mouseykins, you were right.  

To help, go to the Healing Springs every 30 minutes for her to heal you and then buy a Bubbling Healing Goo every 30 minutes too. Bubbling Healing Goo should help heal you up between fights. On the shop wizard, they're around 1500, whereas at the Healing Springs they're only like 200.

I gifted you a Bubbling Healing Goo and a few potions I had in my SDB. :D

15 hours ago, Mouseykins said:

To help, go to the Healing Springs every 30 minutes for her to heal you and then buy a Bubbling Healing Goo every 30 minutes too. Bubbling Healing Goo should help heal you up between fights. On the shop wizard, they're around 1500, whereas at the Healing Springs they're only like 200.

I gifted you a Bubbling Healing Goo and a few potions I had in my SDB. :D

Thank you! I will try that.  I splurged and bought a lesser healing scroll which is helping and not I can get through the first two wraiths without healing all the time :)