Spread the love

Sadrak

Its new years eve here for me and I just got back into my account after many years as My daughter wanted to play. I have beaucoup bux in there and I would like to spread the holiday love by giving away from neopoints. First 10 people to contact me will get 100,000NP each. Thanks and happy new year!

Welcome to TDN and welcome back to Neopets! I hope you and your daughter will enjoy all Neopia has to offer. In those last years a few things have changed so if you have any questions, feel free to ask!

For starters there's Trudy's Surprise. A new daily that gives you more NP for every consecutive spin until you get 100000 NP on day 28. Then it resets and goes back to the day 1 amount.

There are new games for sure. We have a repeating event called the Obelisk War. And if you haven't been on in years, there's even new lands to discover (Moltara en Shenkuu depending on how many years it's been). Faerie land has fallen down from the sky and most lands have had a make-over.

You can put your petpet in Grave Danger and get daily items, solve a daily sudoku like puzzle in The Negg Cave and pop balloons in Kiko Pop. The battledome has been revamped over the years.

Plenty of new Avatars to collect too if you're into that. New stamps, shells and other collectibles. There is even a new pet species: Vandagyre!

Other stuff is missing, like Keyquest and habitarium.

I really don't know how long everything has been since it changed, but really, so much has changed over the years. I've been playing since Y2 and still vaguely remember the yellow side bar :P If you haven't played for over 10 years, A LOT has changed!