Suggestions on how to spend NC

Erebos

So I won Qasalan Equibox thing and got 150 NC.  I never plan on spending any more real money on the game.

What would you guys suggest would be the best way to spend this?  My thoughts so far are  : The Faerie quest cookie seems pretty nice, but it is a one and done sort of thing.  Petpet supplies for Grave Danger might be the gift that keeps on giving.  Are there other good things that I don't even know about?

Thanks for the input!

34 minutes ago, Erebos said:

So I won Qasalan Equibox thing and got 150 NC.  I never plan on spending any more real money on the game.

What would you guys suggest would be the best way to spend this?  My thoughts so far are  : The Faerie quest cookie seems pretty nice, but it is a one and done sort of thing.  Petpet supplies for Grave Danger might be the gift that keeps on giving.  Are there other good things that I don't even know about?

Thanks for the input!

From what I can gather NC don't expire any more, so you can sit on them indefinitely without risk now. So you can hoard them up until you win some more and have enough for a background for example. I won 2 lots from Expellibox last year. :D

I read up on the petpet supplies thing, as I love the polka dot cardi that you can win, but the guide says they're a one use only thing, so I decided not to risk my NC. Then I read further and discovered the item that gives the cardi is retired anyway, lol.

As Jellysundae said, the NC does not expire.  Don't spend it unless/until you know for sure what you want to buy. The Faerie quest cookies are good if you are training your pet, but as jellysundae also said, you could very well get another lucky drop with expellibox.  I have gotten a few of them. I would hold onto it until you are sure. You can always spend it when something good comes along, you can't get it back once you have.

18 hours ago, hrtbrk said:

If you are interested in Faerie Quest Cookies, I would hold on to it until they are on sale for 50nc. They are usually put on sale near the end of Feb. Might as well get 3 for the price of one and some change.  And who knows, you may win again in that time!

That's good advice.  Are there other things that will grant permanent things?  I'm very battledome-centric so having the extra stats would be seemingly the best way to go so far