Enter The Runway #52!

deboratibi

The entering period for The Runway's fifty-second (and first of the year!) round is about to begin! For more information on how to participate, make sure to read this post carefully.

Current theme: Time Travel
Description: Dress up any pet as a time traveller - you may recreate examples from pop culture or make up your own.
Entering period: Monday, January 1st - Sunday, January 7th
Voting period: Monday, January 8th - Sunday, January 14th

:questionmark: As always, if you have any questions about the theme (for example: what's allowed and what isn't), don't hesitate to post here or send me a PM!

Oh! Well I DEFINITELY want to have a go at this! But then I just as definitely wanted to have a go at the last round and my brain got all :hmmph:at me, so let's hope it's feeling friendlier this time around!!

9 hours ago, Angeló said:

Deb posted this thread at a time when i'm most creative (between 1 - 3 AM) so I already sent in my entry :) 

D:<

No pressure on the rest of us then! :P

:laugh:

11 minutes ago, Nielo said:

I've been obsessed with time travel for as long as I can remember, which probably means my brain is going to freeze up completely due to wanting to try too many things. XD

Haha, hopefully this doesn't happen! Could be a few Backstage entries from you this time then? :D

Ooooh! I'm excited with this one! I can't wait to see everyone entries and with that being said I better start on my entry! 

9 minutes ago, Nielo said:

I've made about 10 different customs so far, but I don't like any of them enough to send in. XD

(I will enter, possibly with one of the ones I already made, but I'm really hoping I'll get some last minute inspiration.)

You can do it! Don't make all those and not send any in!

8 minutes ago, Nielo said:

Don't worry, I'll pick one. Maybe I'm just over-thinking this. XD

Submit them ALL and make @deboratibi pick one. I'm sure she'd LOVE that!! :lmaosmiley:

*waits for kick*

:ph34r:

EEEKKK Super stoked to see everyone customs!!! xD Can't wait  :)

I thought they'd be up by now! I can't take the suspense xD