Hi and Hello there..

I have been on neopets a long while but had not thought to join TDN. I have watched the boards and helpful links. You truly are a nice bunch of person!!

I am Nil or if you wish, you can call me Jenny. 

I turn 44 on July 20th and have 2 grown sons. Darin and William. William is engaged to a lovely girl, Tiffany and I am hoping to have a grandchild sooner instead of later, lol. Darin lives with his grandmother who has leukemia. Both of my boys are a treasure and I loe them both so very much!!

I am engaged to my high school sweetheart, Matthew. He keeps me happy always :)

I also have an orange tabby cat. Her name is Toni and is my personal companion. She wakes me up everyday by snuggling up to me. I can't help but wake up with a smile and snuggle with her as well.

Hi there and welcome.  You are right, this is forum definitely is a nice bunch of people.  Sounds like you and I have a LOT in common.  I also have 2 grown sons and I am about your age.  Without going into too much detail on the forum, we have a couple more things in common too.  I hope you stick around and contribute to the community here.  Again, welcome!

It's awesome to see so many guild members coming to the forum! Welcome christmas_tree74! hope you have fun on TDN, it's super cool here as well :)