Happy Aisha Day!

hrtbrk

Water Aisha has wonderful art, I've always loved the water paint brush. Could never really get into the converted Aisha's template though, I think they looked much cuter unconverted. Something about the eyes. Very glad my baby Aisha still looks cute.

Very upset that Neopets is down so I can't get in a free training. :/

Happy Aisha Day <3

aisha_yellow_baby.gif180?cb=20110616205350Capture.PNG.77c4c84bf221058a3d92d920206dea3c.PNG

Wow, both these colors look great! I'm glad that we had a pet day with two really solid colors. Although I have to say, at first I assumed the one on the left was marble, not candy...kind of disappointed there. I can't imagine what marble will look like now, if/when they release one. Anyone have thoughts on what kind of candy they were going for? It doesn't ring any bells for me. 

9 hours ago, kayahtik said:

Wow, both these colors look great! I'm glad that we had a pet day with two really solid colors. Although I have to say, at first I assumed the one on the left was marble, not candy...kind of disappointed there. I can't imagine what marble will look like now, if/when they release one. Anyone have thoughts on what kind of candy they were going for? It doesn't ring any bells for me. 

I thought it was marble too! It looks a.maz.ing. but it's gonna be REALLY difficult to customise!

I'm not sure what candy that's meant to be, either. Here in the UK seaside rock often comes in multi-striped patterns

Xp9z6Fx.jpg

this is what sprang to mind for me. But rock isn't a US thing, is it? I could totally see Adam and Donna having used rock as an inspiration back in the day. But JS, now? Not so much.

Oh! It also looks like that rainbow sand in a bottle. xD

@maypls I find the new Aisha's eyes to be . . . how on earth do I say this in a way that's acceptable by Neo standards . . . um, distinctly feminine, yeah, that covers it. :ph34r:

The water everything is lovely. Though once again they make a very nice item hard to use year round by adding seasonal decoration. The ice shard ears are great, but the snowflakes are a step too far for me. Though if this is another outfit inspired by pop culture maybe that's how it looks on whoever this hair belongs to.

2 hours ago, jellysundae said:

I'm not sure what candy that's meant to be, either. Here in the UK seaside rock often comes in multi-striped patterns

Ohhhhh ok, now that you show a picture I think I've seen those before. Only in like specialty candy shops though. I can't recall ever seeing something like that just hanging around the checkout desk at the supermarket. Anyway, it's a very pretty color, although I agree it'll probably be hard to customize. I'll be interested to see what people come up with. 

For me the candy made me think of candy cane, but more colorful. It didn't surprise me, but then again, I do know those candy rock sticks (didn't know how they're called though).

The water Aisha looks gorgeous and so does the outfit. It made me think of Elsa from Frozen.  They're very nicely designed! I love winter themed things.

6 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Xp9z6Fx.jpg

this is what sprang to mind for me. But rock isn't a US thing, is it? I could totally see Adam and Donna having used rock as an inspiration back in the day. But JS, now? Not so much.

back when Adam and Donna were in charge we had those sticks as well in Neopets .. they were called Rock Sticks then they released a newer one called Candy Stick

Red Berry Rock Stick Fruit Suprise Rock Stick Grape and Lime Rock Stick Mixed Rock Stick Tigersquash Rock Stick Choco Mint Rock StickOrange and Lime Rock Stick 

my favorite is Peppermint Peppermint Rock Stick

These colors are great! I especially love the candy one, it's so cute. 

I like the outfit, at least it's only adjacent to a certain snow queen rather than a direct ripoff. The suit, the fur around the cape and the staff are particularly nice, it almost looks more active than previously mentioned CERTAIN SNOW QUEEN COUGH COUGH. 

The Candy Aisha is AWESOME! Always thought Aishas were cool pets. And, like most everyone else, I do like the Water Aisha, too. I like the "splashes" on the tail and long ears. The outfit is really nice, as well. Another nod to Elsa/Ice Queenish?

To me, the "candy" color (colour) looks more like hard candy or ribbon candy, because of the "shininess" and stripes:

boiledsweets.jpg

ribbon.png

Either way, one yummy Aisha!

Everything is always perfect for Aishas! 

Those colours are wonderful and that outfit is just... amazing. I want all pet days to be like this one!

I know I'll :offtopic: but what happened to ogrin's day ? There are no new colours or outfits :crying_anim:

18 hours ago, Yuiina said:

Everything is always perfect for Aishas! 

Those colours are wonderful and that outfit is just... amazing. I want all pet days to be like this one!

I know I'll :offtopic: but what happened to ogrin's day ? There are no new colours or outfits :crying_anim:

JN has a couple of stealthy pieces listed in the newest items, so I guess it did happen?

64241.gif?404  64242.gif?495

But there's nothing about it in the news, is there, hmmm : /

On ‎05‎.‎01‎.‎2018 at 12:32 AM, Scoobert_Doo said:

The Candy Aisha is AWESOME! Always thought Aishas were cool pets. And, like most everyone else, I do like the Water Aisha, too. I like the "splashes" on the tail and long ears. The outfit is really nice, as well. Another nod to Elsa/Ice Queenish?

To me, the "candy" color (colour) looks more like hard candy or ribbon candy, because of the "shininess" and stripes:

boiledsweets.jpg

Either way, one yummy Aisha!

exactly same candies came to my mind when I saw the colour! I LOVE IT <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 it is totally awesome, great job of JS!! And I also kinda see the candy sticks colours there, it's possible it's been an inspiration as well. After all, it's all candy, isn't it :D?

I am also very fond of the water colour and the outfit, overall Aisha has one of the most successful packages in general for its day. I am just sad that they went from 2 outfits into 1 per pet... We will wait ages for some new costumes available for our pets....

medium_preview.png 

Camo ogrin with the clothes if anyone was curious. It looks quite okay on camo; but I don't really like the 'dress' on any other colour, because it is so brown and thick: it looks like fur. 

The aisha colours are looking gorgeous as usual! They always seem to do a little bit more for aishas than for some other species I think? The colours are beautiful, especially the gloss on the candy, which reminds me of rainbow lollipops. The outfit is pretty too! I like the wig and the fact that the ice spear is cracked into the ground.

t_d04110_sweetz_spiraal_lolly_regenboog_

Ogrin is fine. Stealthy is not my favourite. I do not really understand the helmet. The mouth piece is confusing (can it move up or does the ogrin just have a sort of blumaroo jaw line all of the sudden?); does the helmet just end where the manes come out (seems inconvenient to me)?; are there holes for the ear fluffs or where else do they pop out from?

Transparent: same as always. Get rid of the outer black lines and the face lines! It also seems to have very little intestines. But when I nag about transparent pets I always think of how the peophin looked before they changed it and then I feel better:

peophin-transparent.jpg

wow, transparent peo looks ridiculous... very poor work.. the intestines look like a few hair rather than real body interior.... same with the cute-heart-shaped heart... it's not valentine pet, it's transparent... well, hopefully it goes in the right direction, although I would also prefer these outlines to be more in the colour of the pet, or blue-ish, grey-ish, rather than simply black

• 8 months later...

I almost feel like TNT is playing favourites with the Aisha, it seems like they always get great colours and all clothes look so good on them.
Anyway, I like the clothing set, but could have done without the icy "horns," the wig would have looked better without them.
The Candy Aisha is delicious looking, I like how it has different colours. The Water Aisha looks amazing, you can see the water moving.. Gorgeous work.