Looking for premade HTML codes

Sajjet

Just wondering if anyone knows a page that has separate codes related to User/Shop/Pet Lookups, which I could view and eventually slightly alter so I can attempt in competing in achieving the UserLookup Trophy.

I am confident in editing images to meet my desires, however, I lack in knowledge related to HTML structure  since the majority of what I know was obtained from copying premade user lookups and later on change a small fraction as testing to see what could be done via trial and error, therefore I ask for guidance to help me do an HTML code which can be declared an ORIGINAL graphic code design rather than a premade copy.

I am not sure if it is possible to have a code that consists of:

1.      One header image which eventually has the general direction links; account/customisation/games/news/community/shop,etc. I hope the code I am currently using is fine but if you know of a better one,I kindly ask you to show it to me.

2.      A main body image which hopefully can be aligned perfectly with the header,

3.      Have

a repetitive background which is standard code unless you know of a better code for a repetitive image set as background

4.      Alignment for the table positioning of the User boxes such as Userinfo,UserShop,UserCollection,etc.

5.      The addition of a second image that is repeated in y-axis so it can be used and only be seen in the area where the Neopet trophies are generally situated below the UserNeopets.

6.      One footer code so that the footer image stays fixed at the bottom line of the page that is being seen even when the page is scrolled up or down. Pretty sure I used it in the past but I’ll have to find it again and hope the old code still works.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Mouseykins) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not double post. Use the EDIT button to add new/additional comments.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Sunnyneo has two sets:

http://www.sunnyneo.com/shoplayouts.php

http://www.sunnyneo.com/lookups.php

Maybe put those up, then tweak them to see what you'd like to change?  If I can remember how to put a webpage up without making it live, I'll edit this to include it.  I know I've got a paper from when I did hour of code last year, but it's at home and I work out of town during the week =/

Start with Sunnyneo for sure! That's where I started with mine. You can also do a browser search for Userlookup codes and get some petpages to use as well. Additionally, a major resource is w3schools.