Jump to content
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

Recommended Posts

Hey all :)
I'm back to Neopets after a decade or more.. prompted because I made my 5 year old his first account! So proud. Brings back a ton of memories. I was a bit older than him when I first started playing (around 1998? grade 6). 

Wish I still had access to my old account! 

I created a Vandagyre, which is new for me, I don't remember it, but wow is it cute. I'd love to transform him into a Chocolate Vandagyre..

Okay! Enough rambling! If anyone wants to be friends, please feel free to add me! http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?user=milkymamabear

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

W E L C O M E   B A C K   T O   N E O P E T S ! ! ! ! ! 

A N D 

W E L C O M E   T O   T D N !!!!

It's sad to hear that you lost your first account. The same thing happened to my sister. Anyway, since you made a new account, one thing you might need are resources. So, I will send you a gift coming soon!( just make sure you put an item in the trading post). Also, Neopets is going under a plot, so make sure you get the nice battledome weapons and extra items from it, while you still can. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome back to Neopets and welcome to TDN. A lot has changed in that decade, as you've already seen when you noticed the new species: Vandagyre. Feel free to ask us anything if you have any questions. ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for the warm welcome! I added you back T

15 hours ago, thrillerman1234 said:

W E L C O M E   B A C K   T O   N E O P E T S ! ! ! ! ! 

A N D 

W E L C O M E   T O   T D N !!!!

It's sad to hear that you lost your first account. The same thing happened to my sister. Anyway, since you made a new account, one thing you might need are resources. So, I will send you a gift coming soon!( just make sure you put an item in the trading post). Also, Neopets is going under a plot, so make sure you get the nice battledome weapons and extra items from it, while you still can. 

 

Thank you for the warm welcome! I added you back :) and I will throw something in the trading post for sure! 

 

Which plot? The Wraith Resurgence? I've been attempting it! 

 

14 hours ago, Duma said:

Welcome back to Neopets and welcome to TDN. A lot has changed in that decade, as you've already seen when you noticed the new species: Vandagyre. Feel free to ask us anything if you have any questions. ^_^

Thanks a ton :) 

SO much has changed! And yet... almost feels like I never left. 

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Mouseykins) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not double post. Use the EDIT button to add new/additional comments.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, and welcome back.  I am assuming you are also new to the TDN forums as well.  You will find a great community here with a wealth of information.  Everyone is very helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable when it comes to neopets.  If they don't know the answer, they will find it or lead to the appropriate place to find your answer.  You don't say why you cannot access your old account.  Is it a password/birthday issue, or was your account purged during the "great purge?"  If it is just an issue of not remembering your password, you may be able to regain access to your account.  Having an older account has many benefits.  I created my account 10 yrs ago but did not play much.  Luckily I logged in just enough apparently to keep the account from being purged.  I am very glad because there are many perks to having an older account.

You are right, the Vandagyre is a new pet.  It is very cute, especially the chocolate.  My advice, if you buy NC at all, buy the faerie fortune cookies.  Besides increasing your pet's stats, you increase your chances of getting a fountain faerie or grey faerie quest.  Either of those can grant you a dip in the rainbow fountain, getting you your chocolate vandagyre.  Also, make sure to spin Trudy's Surprise wheel EVERY SINGLE DAY.  After, I believe, 25 days in a row, you are awarded 100k NPs.  It then starts over at 2k.  It goes up and up each day.  It is a good NP earner.  Hope you are doing/enjoying the current wraith resurgence plot.  Good luck, and welcome back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/10/2018 at 8:48 PM, milkymamabear said:

Hey all :)
I'm back to Neopets after a decade or more.. prompted because I made my 5 year old his first account! So proud. Brings back a ton of memories. I was a bit older than him when I first started playing (around 1998? grade 6). 

Wish I still had access to my old account! 

I created a Vandagyre, which is new for me, I don't remember it, but wow is it cute. I'd love to transform him into a Chocolate Vandagyre..

Okay! Enough rambling! If anyone wants to be friends, please feel free to add me! http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?user=milkymamabear

Hiya! Welcome back to the world of Neopets! I came back a few months ago after the announcement for ability to have a 5th Neopet! (or 6th, if you have Premium.)

Luckily, I had been kind-of, sort-of on every now and then before the announcement. Now I'm on EVERY DAY! I'm in a super awesome guild called TKP: The Kindness Project. I've never had a warmer welcome from a guild or group of people than when I joined here and was invited to take a look at the guild after I had posted my introduction thread on here. I had the warmest, friendliest welcome when I posted my introduction on here, and I love the friendly community vibe I feel when I'm on here or in the guild.

I'd love to add you as a friend on Neopets! I'll send you a request! And I'd really recommend joining The Kindness Project guild on Neo! Such a loving, friendly, open, welcoming guild. I've made many friends already, there. Here's a little link to the Neopets guild itself, in case you'd like to join. The Kindness Project Neopets Guild <-- This is a link to the guild's front page. It's no pressure if you find a different guild you want to join, but I think you'd really have a wonderful time in TKP (The Kindness Project.) Everyone is so kind and generous. We have a Dream Pet program, and a "Guild Lab Zappers" area as well. I'm one of the official zappers for TKP. But if you have a Dream Pet, even if you don't join the guild, lemme know! I can put you on the Dream Pet Seekers list. ^-^

Also, I'm sending you a full map for being able to access "Forgotten Shores". You can get NP or items randomly (it's a daily, but sometimes you don't find anything) when you go to the Forgotten Shore on Krawk Island. You can get up to 5k NP and some cool items. I found a Pirate Techo Morphing Potion there today!)

So, I'm just sending you a lil' help to get started with earning NP. Admittedly, I stink at most of the games and try to sell stuff instead. Trudy's Box has been SUCH an AWESOME help each day to get NP! I'll send you a friend request on Neo, now! It's the same username as on here. Trickkey. If you make a junk trade on the site and let me know, I'll give you the Forgotten Shore pieces. I have more than one of each piece. And I love to share cheer. ^-^

EDIT: I put up three trades for ya! I hope they find you well! Here's the link to your prezzies! My Neopets Trades for MilkyMamaBear

 

Edited by trickkey
I made some trades for milkymamabear! Link to my trades added.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, trickkey said:

Hiya! Welcome back to the world of Neopets! I came back a few months ago after the announcement for ability to have a 5th Neopet! (or 6th, if you have Premium.)

Luckily, I had been kind-of, sort-of on every now and then before the announcement. Now I'm on EVERY DAY! I'm in a super awesome guild called TKP: The Kindness Project. I've never had a warmer welcome from a guild or group of people than when I joined here and was invited to take a look at the guild after I had posted my introduction thread on here. I had the warmest, friendliest welcome when I posted my introduction on here, and I love the friendly community vibe I feel when I'm on here or in the guild.

I'd love to add you as a friend on Neopets! I'll send you a request! And I'd really recommend joining The Kindness Project guild on Neo! Such a loving, friendly, open, welcoming guild. I've made many friends already, there. Here's a little link to the Neopets guild itself, in case you'd like to join. The Kindness Project Neopets Guild <-- This is a link to the guild's front page. It's no pressure if you find a different guild you want to join, but I think you'd really have a wonderful time in TKP (The Kindness Project.) Everyone is so kind and generous. We have a Dream Pet program, and a "Guild Lab Zappers" area as well. I'm one of the official zappers for TKP. But if you have a Dream Pet, even if you don't join the guild, lemme know! I can put you on the Dream Pet Seekers list. ^-^

Also, I'm sending you a full map for being able to access "Forgotten Shores". You can get NP or items randomly (it's a daily, but sometimes you don't find anything) when you go to the Forgotten Shore on Krawk Island. You can get up to 5k NP and some cool items. I found a Pirate Techo Morphing Potion there today!)

So, I'm just sending you a lil' help to get started with earning NP. Admittedly, I stink at most of the games and try to sell stuff instead. Trudy's Box has been SUCH an AWESOME help each day to get NP! I'll send you a friend request on Neo, now! It's the same username as on here. Trickkey. If you make a junk trade on the site and let me know, I'll give you the Forgotten Shore pieces. I have more than one of each piece. And I love to share cheer. ^-^

EDIT: I put up three trades for ya! I hope they find you well! Here's the link to your prezzies! My Neopets Trades for MilkyMamaBear

 

You can have 5 (or 6 with premium, which I'm considering getting..) pets now?! wow!

Added you back, and joined the guild too! I'm super excited about the guild, haha. 

thank you for the trade, that's so generous! Same to Thrillerman1234. :)

On 11/01/2018 at 11:50 PM, rntracy1 said:

Hi, and welcome back.  I am assuming you are also new to the TDN forums as well.  You will find a great community here with a wealth of information.  Everyone is very helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable when it comes to neopets.  If they don't know the answer, they will find it or lead to the appropriate place to find your answer.  You don't say why you cannot access your old account.  Is it a password/birthday issue, or was your account purged during the "great purge?"  If it is just an issue of not remembering your password, you may be able to regain access to your account.  Having an older account has many benefits.  I created my account 10 yrs ago but did not play much.  Luckily I logged in just enough apparently to keep the account from being purged.  I am very glad because there are many perks to having an older account.

You are right, the Vandagyre is a new pet.  It is very cute, especially the chocolate.  My advice, if you buy NC at all, buy the faerie fortune cookies.  Besides increasing your pet's stats, you increase your chances of getting a fountain faerie or grey faerie quest.  Either of those can grant you a dip in the rainbow fountain, getting you your chocolate vandagyre.  Also, make sure to spin Trudy's Surprise wheel EVERY SINGLE DAY.  After, I believe, 25 days in a row, you are awarded 100k NPs.  It then starts over at 2k.  It goes up and up each day.  It is a good NP earner.  Hope you are doing/enjoying the current wraith resurgence plot.  Good luck, and welcome back.

Oh, it's just been so long. I don't have access to the email account I had likely used on my old account, and don't quite remember my username either! Such is life I guess. It was probably purged anyways.

I totally did use my free 150NC on a Faerie Fortune cookie! I'm doing the quests right now. 

Trudy's is AWESOME! I've gotten some amazing spins the last few days. Today I got a gift box with 17k. Haven't opened it yet though.

Thanks for the warm welcome :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, milkymamabear said:

You can have 5 (or 6 with premium, which I'm considering getting..) pets now?! wow!

Added you back, and joined the guild too! I'm super excited about the guild, haha. 

thank you for the trade, that's so generous! Same to Thrillerman1234. :)
 

Oh, it's just been so long. I don't have access to the email account I had likely used on my old account, and don't quite remember my username either! Such is life I guess. It was probably purged anyways.

I totally did use my free 150NC on a Faerie Fortune cookie! I'm doing the quests right now. 

Trudy's is AWESOME! I've gotten some amazing spins the last few days. Today I got a gift box with 17k. Haven't opened it yet though.

Thanks for the warm welcome :)

Yep! I found out because my account is signed up for Neopet's News. And so I got the e-mail announcing it, which drew me back into the site and nostalgia took over from there. :)
& Yeah! I have 6 pets because I got Premium again. If you can afford it, and you're on neo a lot... it's truly worth it. In my opinion at least. ^-^
You get a Space Faerie Scratchcard every Friday, the Super Shop Wizard, and a whole bunch of bonuses! It's worth it if you're on Neo quite a bit and has lots of surprises.
And oh, woo! Glad you're using Trudy's Gift thing. Make sure to try to get it done once a day. Twice now, after spinning the wheel for a week or two every day, I've had it give out 100k as a prize! It's so great when that happens. ^-^

& I saw you joined TKP! I'm super happy you did. I think you'll really love it in the guild! ^-^

& No prob, Bob! I love making new friends and helping people out. Especially helping my new friends out. <3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×