Happy Buzz Day!

hrtbrk

What a cute outfit! It's too bad my Buzz is a male, otherwise I would totally put that dress on him. I really love the sheer part of the skirt and how it's partially transparent. The wings are cute too! Not as big a fan of the hair, but then I don't put wigs on any of my pets as a general rule, so that may just be me. 

Relic is a horrible color imo, but I guess the detail on this one is nice. The chipped wing, etc. Although the shininess probably should've been removed from the eyes. I suppose in a roundabout way, I'm glad TNT have been releasing more relic pets, since hopefully they'll finish off that color soon and can move on to something more interesting. 

I'm conflicted on dimensional. The color and style combination seems very fire/magma to me, which isn't what dimensional is supposed to look like. And that yellow outline is BLINDING. But on the other hand, it looks very much like the surface of a star, which is kind of cool. I'll be interested to see what kinds of customizations people come up with for this one. I don't see a lot of dimensional pets around, so I'm not sure if they're very popular? 

I agree with @kayahtik: the outfit is very cute! The only thing that bothers me is that the head spikes are still visible behind the wig and near the widow's peak on the forehead... And the shoes make me realise that buzzes had incredibly large feet :laugh:

Relic is okay, I mean the pet and the rock are nicely detailed, but the two appear unattached. I understand that it is more difficult for flying pets, but they could have put some effort in that.

I love the colour of dimensional. It reminds me of a sunflare and funnily enough the dark spots in the eye, normally reflections of light, look like dark sun spots now!

057e79e1541dfde754b9ac37faa8bd61.jpg

27 minutes ago, kayahtik said:

What a cute outfit! It's too bad my Buzz is a male, otherwise I would totally put that dress on him. I really love the sheer part of the skirt and how it's partially transparent. The wings are cute too! Not as big a fan of the hair, but then I don't put wigs on any of my pets as a general rule, so that may just be me. 

Just battle the lab ray scientist. He will change the gender of your buzz. Then you can get him changed back by battling again.  Sometimes the gender changes twice in one battle. Lol.

I like the outfit too. It is adorable. 

4 hours ago, rntracy1 said:

Just battle the lab ray scientist. He will change the gender of your buzz. Then you can get him changed back by battling again.  Sometimes the gender changes twice in one battle. Lol.

Yeah, I'm aware of that. What I meant is that my Buzz is a male and I plan to keep him that way, so he unfortunately won't be wearing this outfit anytime soon. I'm sure it will look lovely on someone else's pet, though. 

4 hours ago, Josi said:

The only thing that bothers me is that the head spikes are still visible behind the wig

I thought the same, but I know better than to expect TNT to pay attention to details like that. It would be better if they didn't show, but that's never going to happen, so... 

I love the colors, especially the glolwing one <3 I like the outfit, too, the buns are cute and the wispy dress is beautiful. It IS a shame they do not give out two outfits, so the other one could be for male Buzzes. I like the idea of colored wings, they should introduce it to more pets :biggrin::biggrin: 

• 7 months later...

I really like the clothing set!! The wig is soo cute, and the dress is lovely! I also love that you get a new wing set - I wish Eyries could get more wing sets.
Not much to say about the new colours, Relic is basic and Glowing is--glowy.