Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Picklesuprize

What Tablet do you use?

Fellow digital artists~ thought it would be fun to discuss our art!

I use a small Intuos Pro for all my digital art.

*bonus* What art programs that you use are your favourite? Mine are SAI and Firealpaca :) I used to use MyPaint, but found it glitchy.

*extra bonus* what platforms do you prefer to post your art on?

Sounds like a nice setup you've got. ;)
I've got a smaller old bamboo (wacom) tablet, but I haven't used it too much. Still trying to get used to the feel of the darn thing. ;) I prefer to sketch on paper, then scan into Paint Shop Pro 6. I'm trying to learn a free and open-source art/animation program called OpenToonz. It's very powerful, but I'm still in the early process of learning how to unlock and unleash that power. Still, I've seen some impressive stuff people have done with it on Youtube. :) Plus, the price is right, considering what Big-name animation programs cost. OpenToonz DOES have a scanning function for TWAIN, but it's picky and I guess my old HP isn't compatible with it. Hence why I scan into my older program, PSP6. I also tend to do clean-up and color there. Even though OpenToonz supports Raster images as well as Vector. Though it's converter from Raster to Vector image  types could be improved upon, it's not always very accurate. lol

I use a very outdated tablet for my graphics. It's a very small one with only a 4 x 6 inch drawing area. My Genius EasyPen i405 has been good to me! I originally bought it for my HP notebook and when that cratered I was pleased to have it work on my Macbook and my current iMac. The pen stylus is a bit broken but still works. I broke the clip off a while ago and now if I press too hard on the stylus, the bottom grip area slides off a bit. I've been wanting to get a new one for a while but the one I want is over $100 and I need to get the wireless adapter for it as well. Maybe I'll eventually break down and order it. I haven't been doing much graphics work lately, so it hasn't been necessary to upgrade right away.

I mostly use Photoshop Elements 10 Editor for my graphics. If I start doing more drawing I may switch to a different program. But for now Photoshop is my go-to program for everything graphics related. I also use Sketchpad sometimes for quick circles, lines and arrows on images.