Wild Woods open again. Need to rescue Fyora

falingtrea

I'm on it! We'll have any updates necessary for our guide(s) posted as soon as possible. :D

And I have to wait about an hour since I didn't make it through. At least this step is very similar to the last outing into The Wild Woods.

I got to Fyora and then returned to HQ, apparently helping her back? Though I'm not sure where she's gone now.

[removed] :ph34r:

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Mouseykins) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep comments suitable for all ages. Offensive content has been removed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I just did right right left, and it led me to her.  I sort of figured she'd be out of it when she went off into the woods alone.  At least she didn't turn into a super difficult wraith!

Edit:  That was my second time doing the woods, though I forget what I did the first time.  Left left right, maybe?  Or alternate?

Ugh I still haven't made it through this time! Kind of silly since last round I got it on my first try. Why you gotta be like this. :sad:

I had to take 3 right turns this time. I had to alternate the first time. I was like @BEE. a bit confused about what to do or where to go or click after finding her. I just clicked return to HQ and it looks like that was it for now. I can't click on the bridge anymore so I guess it's all good.

Screenshot_2018_1_13_Neopets_The_InfirmaI was trying to post my screenie, so maybe it will work here?

Screenshot-2018-1-13 Neopets - The Infirmary -Queen Fyora.dib

I am hoping it will show the Sick Meerca on top of Fyora so that it looks like the Meerca has Fyora's purple hair & tiara or that Fyora has the Meerca's face!:laughingsmiley: I don't think we have a potion that will fix "Meerca Face!" :lmaosmiley:

Big THANK YOU to @Nielo for coaching me & helping me get the image up!:camera::happydance: My oldest sister said this when I told her that there was another step in the Wraith Plot and that Queen Fyora was lost in the Wild Woods: "Wait a minute, she's a faerie and has wings-why doesn't she just fly up above these Woods?" :rolleyes::whaa::whistle::snitch::lmaosmiley:

I was just wondering... Since Fyora appeared and I wasn't finished with giving the sick Meerca potions yet because the wraith items' drop rates are extremely low for me apparently... Can I not give Meerca any more potions? :( I want the awards...

Nope, once they are healed and released from the infirmary you can't get the achievements anymore. So make sure you give the minimum amount of potions to the ones that are being healed now to get your prizes!

On 1/20/2018 at 6:04 PM, Duma said:

Nope, once they are healed and released from the infirmary you can't get the achievements anymore. So make sure you give the minimum amount of potions to the ones that are being healed now to get your prizes!

thjat's too bad :( I'm having great difficulty with gettingwraith drops and especially since my pet isn't super strong yet, i only get to battle a few times a day :(

Reading the dialogue referring to Fyora I call shenanigans. She's not taking longer to heal! She's just got a bad  case of malingering skivilitis and she's taking a prolonged time out. :laugh:

Ah, so here's your English word for the day! Skive