Happy Elephante Day

hrtbrk

The 8-bit Ellie is cute, mainly because it's done in my favourite colours, lol.

Biscuit looks like a very usable option to me, a good natural look if you wanted one, I like the texture on the trunk in particular.

The outfit's cool, the wig's flattering which is great

Woot! What a good birthday for the Elephants. 8-bit is cute, it looks round and sweet with those pastel coloured clothing, like a toy. The wings are funny, I never really thought about them having wings. Now I look at some other 8-bit pets, I realize that this colour allows (or forces) the artist to be very creative, especially with respect to the pose. Although I don't think I will even get an 8-bit pet (except when the Xweetok turns out to be very cute) , they might be a new favourite colour of mine.

Biscuit is most of the time a boring colour, but oh my, look at what they did to this elephant! It is GORGEOUS! I blame it mostly on the lighting which makes it look so texturized and grainy, almost like a cookie in a food magazine. Compare it with the gelert below. I also like how the hat looks very chocolaty. 

4.png4.png

The outfit is also lovely- a Game of Thrones/ viking / Inuit mashup? The colour of the fur cape might be a bit odd, but it fits the neopets universe. I am not sure though which petpet was flayed for this cape...

caprior.gifdrugal_blue.gifhall_petpet_bear.gifwalkingcarpet_blue.gif10379.gif

• 7 months later...

I am very pleased to see a Biscuit pet done right. Some of them are very plain and boring, and look more like sand than a chocolate chip cookie. The Elephante looks lovely, with lots of texture and chocolate pieces all over.
The 8-bit Elephante looks really cute, I imagine playing an arcade game with him, and his little wings fluttering when he jumps, lol.