mysterious negg problem

Erebos

edit: figured it out.  mod please delete?

does this look impossible to anyone else?  seems like I have two yellow cloverleafs in A1 and A2Screenshot_20180117-113618.thumb.jpg.dc1653e7a5681d0be4fcab1abd6c1cfb.jpg

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Mouseykins) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not post duplicate topics. We have a help thread located here.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This puzzle isn't as hard as it looks. The two red circles go top and bottom in the middle column.  The yellow one is in the middle of the far right column. Next come the symbols. The yellow is at the top of the far left column. The purple/blue ones go middle of  the second column and top of the right column. After adding the symbols a second time, the rest of it is easy!

14 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

This puzzle isn't as hard as it looks. The two red circles go top and bottom in the middle column.  The yellow one is in the middle of the far right column. Next come the symbols. The yellow is at the top of the far left column. The purple/blue ones go middle of  the second column and top of the right column. After adding the symbols a second time, the rest of it is easy!

I sat and stared at this puzzle for probably 15 minutes convinced that it was impossible.  I finally decided to post this and then 2 minutes later it hit me how to solve it.  I felt like such a dumb-dumb.