Sorrow for replying

Sajjet

I didn't expect to get a warning from TnT for asking a person if they were members of SOTAC; Secret Order of The Altador Cup.Though stupidly I included another artistic website in the conversation,because of my cursed curiosity.

Do you know if there is warning count limit or something that I can check because in the past during the Altador Cups when I was more active, I used the word SOTAC quite often?

You, most likely, received the warning for including an "off site" website. Just be careful, and make sure to not do it again. Not 100% sure, but I believe warnings "go away" after a six month period, or so, as long as you aren't/don't break any other rules. Mistakes happen, and I wouldn't worry about it. TNT knows that, but are giving a warning, as a reminder. As long as you don't keep breaking rules, you'll be fine. I, also, don't believe you can check your "warning limit", but the Neopets' Rules give a general idea: http://www.neopets.com/chatrules.phtml

Disciplinary Actions

There are several ways a Neopets Monitor may take action against someone who breaks the site rules. They are:

• Friendly Reminder - A message sent via Neomail reminding a player of the rules; not logged in the player's account records
  • Warning - An official warning message sent via Neomail informing the player of the rule that was broken; logged in the player's account records and considered when deciding future actions
  • Temporary Silence - An official warning message along with a temporary ban from using site communications; logged in the player's account records and considered when deciding future actions
  • Permanent Silence - An official warning message along with a permanent ban from using site communications; logged in the player's account records and considered when deciding future actions
  • Suspension - A temporary ban that locks the account so that it can't log in to play Neopets for a period of time; logged in the player's account records and considered when deciding future actions
  • Freeze - A permanent ban (except for when done for user's own protection) that locks the account so that it can no longer be used to play Neopets

Keep in mind that these actions don't necessarily happen in a set order! For example, anyone attempting to scam another player or posting inappropriate imagery is immediately frozen without a warning since these are very serious offences. Other infractions may mild on their own, but past history — such as a player ignoring several warnings for the same infraction — may result in a frozen account.

In general, if you get a warning for something small, don't sweat it! Everyone makes mistakes. Just be sure to read it thoroughly and understand what went wrong so you can be sure not to do it again.

Not sure but maybe @Mouseykins or @hrtbrk would know if your "record" is cleared after six months.