Wraith Resurgence: Murmur, Battle and Potions Part 4

hrtbrk

Is there still an item cap? I've been hearing people are farming items (as in getting multiple again), did they lift it?

12 minutes ago, Musical_Shoyru said:

Is there still an item cap? I've been hearing people are farming items (as in getting multiple again), did they lift it?

I haven't seen a statement from TNT yet, but people are claiming they raised it to 53. I've been able to get more Fur since this morning so it has definitely been increased!

That's good to know, I got some blood from the skeith but didn't fight any of the others long enough to get many drops, I'll work on topping up tomorrow!

I'll take what people are claiming with a pinch of salt, considering how the Neopian grapevine works that's likely just something one person made an assumption about, and everyone else grabbed and ran with. xD

i cleared the purple fogs 

and im working on making more Conco's for the new pet that'll grace the infirmary

and yes im getting more fur / claws / fangs but im not counting the numbers honestly 

so if the cap is 53 and we already got 35 we will get 18 new items only ...

27 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

I'll take what people are claiming with a pinch of salt, considering how the Neopian grapevine works that's likely just something one person made an assumption about, and everyone else grabbed and ran with. xD

FOR ONCE, this is not what happened. I have to search around again to find where the announcement was, but I know I've seen it!

edit: I now realize that my source was JN. They tend to be reliable, but it's not an official staff post. I think I was confusing it with TNT's post on the staff announcements neoboard that @Scoobert_Doo pointed out. 

22 minutes ago, acmerasta said:

I solved the puzzle and it sent me to turdle racing but I'm not getting to the key thing to unlock the next wraith

I know this was mentioned before, but try going here:

http://www.neopets.com/twr/lockpuzzle/lock.phtml

It should take you straight to the Faerie Chest.

I've battled all of the opponents again until I got no more drops. This is what I got:

No ectoplasms: Note though I did had about 100 when there was no cap, so no surprise here.

18 Fur

18 Fangs

18 Claws

54 Blood (48 in my SDB and I made 1 of each new potion which required 6 more)

So i can confirm the cap is around 53, don't know why i got 54 of the blood potions though, but I'm not complaining.

And I had the Turdle Racing too! I've finished all of the achievements again. :D

Hmm, so as I'd got about 70 ectoplasms before, I'll not get any more then. I have one left in my SDB which will cover me for what JN says I need for this step, but I've no fur, so time to fight the  Deathball Wraith and hope they're gonna be nice!

This plot's quite a bit of a train wreck right now, isn't it. >_< But as I said elsewhere, hopefully they'll learn from their mistakes here . . .

You reach just in time to glimpse a monstrous Lupe tearing into the woods. He turns back to look at you before he disappears, and your eyes meet briefly, giving you the chills.

(oooooooooooooh)

Kaia is furious that he got away! "NOOOOOOOOO! He escaped, again! And this time, its YOUR fault!" You've never seen Kaia like this before, so you decide not to argue with her. Maybe you can talk to her once she's calmed down?

(calm down woman ive been deciphering ur nonsense for 2 months now)

mall_superpack_forest.gif

A delicate Earth Faerie flies away in fear, dropping something as she goes. Ooooh, what's that? You can take a closer look at the NC Mall.

Hey there! Literally created an account so I could ask this question and maybe get some help :P 

My Murmur page won't give me a new riddle to solve. It just flashes with my previous solved location "Turdle Racing" and won't reset. I also tried clicking the Faerie's Chest link directly, but it only half loads and after 3 seconds takes me back to the HQ page. I've visited pages with the purple haze, gone through every step up to this point. But can't seem to get a new murmur to solve! Anyone have suggestions? Anyone have this issue?

44 minutes ago, Greengirl said:

My Murmur page won't give me a new riddle to solve. It just flashes with my previous solved location "Turdle Racing" and won't reset. I also tried clicking the Faerie's Chest link directly, but it only half loads and after 3 seconds takes me back to the HQ page. I've visited pages with the purple haze, gone through every step up to this point. But can't seem to get a new murmur to solve! Anyone have suggestions? Anyone have this issue?

Are you 100% sure you've completed every step? Including both Wild Woods steps (which there are no achievements for, so it could be easy to lose track)? 

39 minutes ago, Greengirl said:

Hey there! Literally created an account so I could ask this question and maybe get some help :P 

From what I've been hearing and reading from people on the boards and other sites, there are currently some bugs a small number of people are experiencing. So far to my knowledge a fix hasn't been found, but before you submit a ticket you might try some things:

If you haven't already, try using a different browser (Firefox has been having numerous issues with this plot so far) such as Opera, Chrome, or Safari (if on Mac)

Have you found Fyora in the Wild Woods (I'm not sure if this step has been affected now that Kaia has taken her place)?

Others might have better suggestions but for now I'd say submit a ticket in the mean time to be safe.

4 hours ago, Greengirl said:

Have you clicked on the location that's flashing? The chest should work after that. If you didn't it will load partially and throw you back to HQ as you're describing. Maybe you forgot a part? Or since you had Turdle Racing, and A LOT of us had Turdle Racing as new location, it's a bit bugged and you can just skip the murmur (maybe because Kaia is in the woods) and just click the location to go to the chest?

Just suggestions. Hopefully you'll figure it out.

7 hours ago, kayahtik said:

Are you 100% sure you've completed every step? Including both Wild Woods steps (which there are no achievements for, so it could be easy to lose track)? 

I think it was the Wild Woods that was holding me up!! I didn't do that step because Fyora was already in my Infirmary, but I went back and 'found her' and it seemed to work!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!

On 1/19/2018 at 12:28 PM, jellysundae said:

hopefully they'll learn from their mistakes here . . .

At this point I feel like there's no one from the original staff or even just the early staff working at Neo anymore... no institutional memory *sigh*. And apparently no archive either. :/

I really need some help! (please)? I have been doing pretty well up until this point. I found my word, it was hauntedhouse, I did not get a prompt to go to the wheel. I did go back to the guide then and clicked on the lock puzzle. I took me to the lock puzzle but the box was open and then it went back to HQ. All happened in a matter of seconds. Not sure if Im doing something wrong or not, can anyone help me out? Thank you!!!

Granny

27 minutes ago, Granny63020 said:

I really need some help! (please)? I have been doing pretty well up until this point. I found my word, it was hauntedhouse, I did not get a prompt to go to the wheel. I did go back to the guide then and clicked on the lock puzzle. I took me to the lock puzzle but the box was open and then it went back to HQ. All happened in a matter of seconds. Not sure if Im doing something wrong or not, can anyone help me out? Thank you!!!

Granny

Have you clicked on the solution to the murmur? That should take you to the location, where you'll find the next battledome challenger and you should get a pop-up that takes you to the lock puzzle.

OH GOOD GRIEF!!! I had brain freeze. I did forget to do that part. Thank you.