Wraith Resurgence: Murmur, Battle and Potions Part 4

hrtbrk

Anyone else not getting enough of the blood when they battle? I got enough for the new potions when the step came out, and started battling again tonight when I realised I needed to get enough for whatever the next steps will bring, but it takes ages to get any :/ So far, I've been received around 10. I've got an essay to write and I'm hoping this neopet doesn't change back any time soon, haha

@BEE. I'm pretty sure it drops more often if you use the plot weapons than other weapons. At least, that helped me. I've been using the corrosive spear wand and the fiendish key. With those, I generally get a drop at least every other battle. Good luck!

I've also got the feeling that harder difficulties drop the items more frequent. On hard almost every battle drops an item, even without using the wraith weapons.

7 hours ago, kayahtik said:

@BEE. I'm pretty sure it drops more often if you use the plot weapons than other weapons. At least, that helped me. I've been using the corrosive spear wand and the fiendish key. With those, I generally get a drop at least every other battle. Good luck!

All i've used throughout the plot is the plot weapons. I did get more drops after posting in this thread ? but it still took a while. Ah well

18 hours ago, kayahtik said:

11 hours ago, Duma said:

I've also got the feeling that harder difficulties drop the items more frequent. On hard almost every battle drops an item, even without using the wraith weapons.

I only use plot weapons (they're pretty much the only decent weapon I have, anyway), but I mostly battle on easy, so I'm inclined to agree with @Duma that it's related to difficulty. (Because I'm definitely not getting a drop of wraith blood every other battle. Every 4 battles, maybe. But there's no way I can beat this hulking wraith on hard.)

4 hours ago, Nielo said:

I only use plot weapons (they're pretty much the only decent weapon I have, anyway), but I mostly battle on easy, so I'm inclined to agree with @Duma that it's related to difficulty. (Because I'm definitely not getting a drop of wraith blood every other battle. Every 4 battles, maybe. But there's no way I can beat this hulking wraith on hard.)

I'm also battling on easy, so...I'm stumped. There doesn't seem to be much rhyme or reason to anything happening in this plot, so maybe it's just totally random and we're overthinking it. 

I only battle on easy now, I agree that the wraith drops seem less at that level, but I guess because they're not part of your daily 15, you just need to fight longer to get some.

20 hours ago, kayahtik said:

I'm also battling on easy, so...I'm stumped. There doesn't seem to be much rhyme or reason to anything happening in this plot, so maybe it's just totally random and we're overthinking it. 

Hmmm. Random it is then!

20 hours ago, jellysundae said:

I only battle on easy now, I agree that the wraith drops seem less at that level, but I guess because they're not part of your daily 15, you just need to fight longer to get some.

True, but the wraith blood seems to be dropping a lot less often than the other wraith items (at least, for me).

Ok, here's my hoard for today, playing on easy, and NOT using plot weapons.

I kept on fighting until I'd got all the cash and got 15 wraith bloods in that time.