Eep, what's going on?

GillyTook

I've had that happening in the past on the news page, I just ignored it and I could just play. Eventually it went away. I'm guessing it is something on their end. Or maybe it's because you came from an off site (dailies page) but that would be a first too.

I just clicked ignore or the closing x as I believe I had that (firefox). So see what happens if you click cancel. If you're still just logged in, it's all good.

Okay, whew, looks like I am still logged in.  That's good.  Should I send a message to TNT to be on the safe side, or is it something to just ignore?

Edit:  Hmmmm, I wonder if it is something they forgot to take off after programming it so Kaia would go into the woods after the wraith?

I've had that happen several times over the years (so it's not related to the current plot), and I've mostly just ignored it (the first time it did worry me a little and I tried to find out where it came from, but I couldn't figure it out). Actually filling in any information seems like a really bad idea, but so far, it doesn't seem to actually do anything as long as you click cancel or close it.