So now Kaia's gone missing

falingtrea

agape.gif

I...I can't believe what Kaia said.

Kaia is furious that he got away! "NOOOOOOOOO! He escaped, again! And this time, its YOUR fault!" You've never seen Kaia like this before, so you decide not to argue with her. Maybe you can talk to her once she's calmed down?

I was only trying to help. And that look!

1483974601.png

And I thought she was the nicest, coolest Faerie ever! Don't think I want to talk to her even when she's calmed down. Not after seeing those Super Saiyan eyes of death!

So, on a serious note, I went to the NC Mall, but I didn't see anything. Were we supposed to get something from the NC Mall for finding Kaia and seeing "the Lupe"?

3 hours ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

And I thought she was the nicest, coolest Faerie ever!

I was kind of shocked. Like, didn't she just have that conversation with Taelia or Althea (I really wasn't paying much attention- why are we privy to these conversations between these faeries, is this them Snap-Chatting ?) and I do remember reading SEVERAL times that Kaiia was told NOT to go into the Wild Woods. Then I went back to HQ and was going to check on my latest prizes...when I saw that Kaiia wasn't at her "table" with the Achievements and Scrolls! That dumb faerie!:dance: Did she go?...clicked on that bridge, aw heck no, girl! You ain't in some dumb B horror movie! Why did you think you, a faerie-in-training, :hair:  that YOU were going to take down the "ultimate Evil" that your experienced Queen wasn't able to handle! And then the Lupe with the glowy red eyes pops up and of course we click to save Kaiia...but she's yelling in my face? :devil:  Umm, I wanted to pick up the Delicate Earth Faerie trunk and smack some sense into that little misguided girl- not wait for her to calm down. :grrr: Kaiia, you got some 'splaining to do! :hmmph: 

Of course I couldn't post this on my Guild Board! :laughingsmiley: So I get to at least vent here! 

@Scoobert_Doo "Not after seeing those Super Saiyan eyes of death!" I looked this up bc my older sister told me & then I saw all the Dragonball Z pictures (my sisters used to watch it) and she laughed and explained that "saiyan" was when an 'anime' character was summoning their ultimate power. So cool!:speak_cool:

All of that for a shoehorned NC mall advertisement...like it didn't even flow at all. A passing Earth faerie just ~drops~ this parcel as the plot unravels behind her. Why is Kaia angry? Kaia is angry because no one is paying attention to how this is making her feel. I'm sending some love and empathy to Kaia.

Plot text in the spoiler

A delicate Earth Faerie flies away in fear, dropping something as she goes. Ooooh, what's that? You can take a closer look at the NC Mall.

Kaia is furious that he got away! "NOOOOOOOOO! He escaped, again! And this time, its YOUR fault!" You've never seen Kaia like this before, so you decide not to argue with her. Maybe you can talk to her once she's calmed down?

I'm getting a little frustrated. I still haven't had a successful attempt at finding Kaia. I've tried different patterns, including the least amount of rubble, and still get nothing. It's the same images every time with the rubble all on the right. I tried choosing all left. I tried throwing in a right every once in a while. The only thing I haven't done is choose all right which is awkward because of the rubble in the images. 

Oh, and I cleared my cookies/caches/etc. Someone send me good vibes because this is making me a little down and out. :( 

11 hours ago, casperiscaptain said:

I'm getting a little frustrated. I still haven't had a successful attempt at finding Kaia. I've tried different patterns, including the least amount of rubble, and still get nothing. It's the same images every time with the rubble all on the right. I tried choosing all left. I tried throwing in a right every once in a while. The only thing I haven't done is choose all right which is awkward because of the rubble in the images. 

Oh, and I cleared my cookies/caches/etc. Someone send me good vibes because this is making me a little down and out. :( 

I've personally never looked at the images when choosing my way, and so far I've either used all right or all left to find the way (I've been really lucky and only had to re-try with Kaia once and never with the other Wild Woods parts). So, perhaps you should just ignore the images. (I used to look at the images at the Faerie Caverns, but I'm pretty sure the pattern's just random there, and I wouldn't be surprised if it was random for the Wild Woods as well.)

I have never once had to retry any of the wild woods parts. I've always done left-left-left and been fine. Wonder what it is that makes it decide what's what for everyone.

@midnight_spell360 I watch Dragon Ball too! And I thought the same thing, however Saiyan is actually an extraterrestrial race. They do have "super powers/forms" they go into such as Super Saiyan (I believe there's about 15+ different Saiyan "forms/power-ups") 

Fun fact!; The name super Saiyan is a pun on the word Yajin (Japanese) which means wildman and the angram of yasa (Also Japanese)  which means vegetable. So essentially means Wild Vegetable xD All the names of the full blooded Saiyans are a names that are a pun on different vegetables; Vegeta, Kakarot, Raditz, Broly, Bardock, Nappa, and Paragus. 

Hmmm this explains why it's good to eat your veggies lol

Now ends my little Dragon Ball facts xD lol

Don't know why, but I keep having the feeling she's in on the Wraith returning.  She keeps giving me a weird vibe, and the fact that she blew up at the others, then us, made it stronger.  Though, I may be wrong since I know nothing about her before this plot started (I've been away from Neopets aside from feeding my pets for a while now), and because she's helping us find them through her visions.  Did we know anything about her before this began?

I found her and Fyora on the first try going left, left, left.  I'm using Opera since Chrome has been really bad at loading the site lately for me.

2 minutes ago, ryn langley said:

Don't know why, but I keep having the feeling she's in on the Wraith returning.  She keeps giving me a weird vibe, and the fact that she blew up at the others, then us, made it stronger.  Though, I may be wrong since I know nothing about her before this plot started (I've been away from Neopets aside from feeding my pets for a while now), and because she's helping us find them through her visions.  Did we know anything about her before this began?

I found her and Fyora on the first try going left, left, left.  I'm using Opera since Chrome has been really bad at loading the site lately for me.

Don't think it has anything to do with the browser. Neopets has been operating at dial up speeds for everyone.

Just now, sunny098 said:

Don't think it has anything to do with the browser. Neopets has been operating at dial up speeds for everyone.

That's kinda good to know at least!  Been having trouble with it for weeks.  I'm guessing it's because of this plot in general.