Wraith Resurgence: Find Kaia!

hrtbrk

Yeah, it's definitely underwhelming.  Of course that may just be because I'm not a fan of much in the superpack.  Hope that she doesn't go missing for anyone who hasn't gotten through the murmurs yet, I'd be ticked if I had to find her to continue the plot JUST for a sale item.

39 minutes ago, Angeló said:

alice_eye_map.pngim starting to feel she is behind some of this Wraith transformation ...

It'd make an interesting plot twist, wouldn't it!

Here we were, feeling sorry for her for being shunned by the high school-cliquishness of the other faeries at the academy, and it turns out that she deserved it all along! lol.

Here's another thought . . .

Maybe she's Sloth in disguise? I mean right this minute he IS busy filling Neopia with little golden clones of himself . . . fur_sloth_statue.gif

Getting the faeries out of the way first, before he activates them all and stages his take over makes perfect sense, and the queen has already been disabled . . .

I don't think the Kaia we saw in the Wild Woods is THE REAL Kaia. I think she's been Kaia-napped, or faerie-napped, spell casted on, or something. She snapped on us like some sort of "roid" rage. And those angry eyes might even make the Battle Faerie, herself, pee in her pants! I almost ran away crying. I just can't believe it is Kaia. And then, back to the HQ you go, with Kaia sitting there like nothing happened. No. Can't give us a new faerie only to have her on the dark side. Can't accept it. *runs wildly off, with hands covering ears, saying, "La-la-la! I can't hear you!"*

1483974601.png&key=66a871ea2fe4938db6a42

• 2 weeks later...

I don't believe KAia is the evil one, though... she is a bit weird in comparison to the "standard faerie" as we think of it, but nevertheless I believe she is there to help. She is just a different character, she's independent and that's also nice.

On the other hand, guys - do you think it's necessary to use potions all over Neo world to get rid of the smoke here and there? Or that's just an additional part? I mean, it's like loosing some potions, anyway... Do you think it's needed? Especially for the LAST ACHIEVEMENT? Maybe it'd be part of it, that not only you provide the potions to the sufferers, but also you successfully use them to diminish the impact of the evil purplr fog in Neopia? Guesses or info, anhybody? :)

I don't think Kaia herself is evil either, but I could see it being a case of her being infected by the wraiths and turning evil temporarily, just like the neopets were. 

As far as clearing the fog, I don't think it will have any major impact on the end of the plot, mainly because there's no achievement for it. I think it's just a device to motivate users to participate in the plot. As we've seen many people mention here on the forums, that fog is really irritating, so people who don't actually want to participate in the plot still do just enough to be able to clear the fog. Even if they only participate halfway, TNT probably sees that as better than those people not participating at all.   

To be honest we can't know for sure if getting rid of the purple haze is going to have some impact or not. It might be as an incentive to get people to join in like @kayahtik said, but maybe it will be "remembered" too. Who knows (but TNT) if there is some hidden scores kept to reward us at the end with maybe a brand new avatar or site theme when you completed every step of the plot.

I for one, don't want to take the risk of losing out on an avatar since I do collect them (or try to anyway). That's why I'm doing at least the minimum for the achievements and doing every other plot related step. The only thing I'm not willing to do is give a whole lot more potions to the sick pets than needed for the achievement because I don't want to spend my NP on the items.

From when TNT leaked the achievements I do believe there was one for clearing all the haze so I would definitely recommend clearing all the locations so you don't miss out on a possible achievement, prize and plot points. :D

16 minutes ago, jagocianka said:

well, it seems I got rid of all :) none of the locations has haze anymore... let's hope it's ok and no glitchy, and that it's giving a prize, too :) anybody has the solution to "one of every kind"?

The "One of Every Kind" achievement is still unknown, at this time. Believe it may have something to do with healing all of the Wraith battledome challengers. So far, the Hulking Wraith (Skeith) hasn't been in The Infirmary. Suspect we may still have to heal him.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎04‎.‎02‎.‎2018 at 10:29 PM, Scoobert_Doo said:

The "One of Every Kind" achievement is still unknown, at this time. Believe it may have something to do with healing all of the Wraith battledome challengers. So far, the Hulking Wraith (Skeith) hasn't been in The Infirmary. Suspect we may still have to heal him.

well, there he is now :) With Malum and Fyora. Unfortunately, I missed the first 3 days of the new game, so I won't be able to get all the achievements.. *gasp* but I hope we all would get this ones... I need to fight some wraiths to get the new resources, though

1 hour ago, jagocianka said:

well, there he is now :) With Malum and Fyora. Unfortunately, I missed the first 3 days of the new game, so I won't be able to get all the achievements.. *gasp* but I hope we all would get this ones... I need to fight some wraiths to get the new resources, though

You CAN still get the "One of Every Kind" achievement and avatar with the three remaining individuals in The Infirmary:

Malum can take Concoctions 1, 2, 3, 6, 7 and 10. (I, II, III, VI, VII, and X).

Queen Fyora can take Concoctions 4 and 5. (IV and V).

The Skieth can take Concoctions 8 and 9. (VIII and IX).

You can see which Concoctions you've already given, by either hovering over the images of the "recovered patients" or hovering your mouse pointer over the post with the red cross symbol (located to the right of the Skeith). If you missed giving a Concoction, you can then give the "missing one(s)" to the remaining three "patients". Good luck!

I got mine "One of a kind" achievement today! :D I just put each of the concoction in the gallery, "just in case" and it was worth it :D I couldn't get all the ingredients now, but I could use it one by one and here it is! :D