Vote For Next Paint Brush!

hrtbrk

I would like to see a Realism Paint Brush of some kind someday, maybe something like making the Kougra actually look like a tiger or a Vandagyre looking like an owl, that would be quite interesting to me :)

I agree that things don't have to be so bright and girly (As I love grey pets), but I'm not a big fan of spooky ones xD, dark-ish looking ones maybe, but scary, not my thing haha

Don't really know on which to vote or if I'll vote at all.

Candy and Marble were good outcomes last year (except Gnorbu Marble... that is just not right in my eyes :nerd:

This year is not so much enthusiastic as last one. 

Steampunk- I love Steampunk and it has loooots of potential as a paintbrush, but that gelert just makes me think twice before I vote in it. 
Those colors shade are not desirable and it looks more like a robot than actually steampunk.  We need clocks in it! 

Origami- Ahm.. no. 

Toy- I'll most likely vote for this one, at least it's bright colors and you don't really need much to customize it, as it is beautiful by itself. Has lots of potential as well! 
I can already see something alike this for uni's. 

image.jpeg.b5860678b95b45b9a3bd8b133b215041.jpeg 

Resultado de imagem para rocking horse toy babies

Burlap Doll- It is a nice concept but as Steampunk it is just not well made... my english is not the best so I can't describe exactly what I'm thinking. 
But the texture, shade.. everything together is just not a good performance from TNT. 

I like the IDEA of a steampunk PB, but I'd almost rather them release more steampunk clothing than the PB itself. I haven't had luck working with robot parts, and this looks like it would work similarly. It's also dark like stealthy, which isn't bad, but I'd like to see the color of the pet. If they keep the colors relatively neutral and muted, it might be okay.

I love the Origami look! Might be a little biased because I think the gelert is cuter in general? But I didn't even think about how it would be to try and customize with. Seems like Steampunk is getting a lot of the votes, though, which is cool. Looks pretty neat!

I only recently saw what the candy Kougra looks like and it's made me want that PB so bad, haha. Didn't know it was one that was chosen in a similar way as these. :D

Im not the fan of steampunk ... we already have some clothes like that, some can be taken from Moltara, some from Neovia, some from Robotic neopets, and you have the looks. I'm not keen on this doll-thing, either... it' creepy and a bit too far... OK, I know zombies and transparent, but this one is too much. Although I like the details. I like origiami, however it seems impractical in general, when I think of customisations. I hope the toy one will be cute ^.^

On 1/21/2018 at 1:56 AM, maypls said:

I agree! I noticed someone on the Help chat neoboard thread about this say that some pets are almost out of colors though, like the Aisha. Still, I feel like we used to get new pet colors not just on pet days...just another thing I miss from the well-staffed Viacom and prior days.

What do you mean by out of colours?

5 hours ago, charelan said:

I think they mean that there's hardly any paint brushes that haven't been used already on a lot of the pets. I guess the older the pet the more of the available colours will have already been used on it.

20 hours ago, charelan said:

Out of new colors available for TNT to release for that species. For example, the Aisha is only unavailable in Marble and Stealthy. (Other than the Chia-exclusive fruit colors, Coconut JubJub, Mallow Grundo, Msp Poogle, Quiguki Quiggles, Usuki Usuls.)

• 1 month later...

It's looking hopeful for Burlap becoming a colour in the end!

The new toy and steampunk colors are pretty nifty, I gotta say. But judging from the talk on the boards A LOT of people are pretty bummed about burlap losing so bad. Frankly, I don't know it did considering all the fans it has (myself included). I've seen one person complaining about origami but tons of boards lamenting burlap. TONS. Which brings me to my question- is there any possible way burlap may be saved from the scrap pile someday? Like, whenever you guys feel like adding a new color? Or did it miss its chance for good? ~loba_negra
I wouldn't say that burlap is gone forever...never to be seen or heard from again...ever again for the rest of time.....