Too many wings! :(

I tried the Delicate Earth Faerie Wings on my Draik, and they look LOVELY!

Oh but . . . BUT . . . they don't remove her existing wings, so they look silly. :crying_anim:

preview.png

I'm totally gutted by this because they're just so perfect for her.

Why TNT! WHY NO WING REMOVAL!!

*throws tantrum*

18 minutes ago, hpb63094 said:

Ah! That really stinks :( Maybe they'll fix it since it's a newer item and they haven't worked out all the bugs yet? They really do look lovely on your draik (and even with the current wings still in place!)

Are late fixes a thing that happens much? Do you know? I've no idea myself, and I don't want to get my hopes up -_-

Thank you for agreeing with me about how nice she looks! lol.

I don't know a ton about it, but I know that I have clothes that didn't fit my pets at one point (overlapping, or the wings issue) and it was resolved later. I also have some pets with wings, and their wings are replaced when I place a pair on them (although not this set), so I don't *think* this is intentional, it seems more like an oversight. I don't know for sure that it will be fixed, but I would think since it is something they generally do on most wearables and species they can go in and adjust it. Let's hope! 

35 minutes ago, hpb63094 said:

I don't know a ton about it, but I know that I have clothes that didn't fit my pets at one point (overlapping, or the wings issue) and it was resolved later. I also have some pets with wings, and their wings are replaced when I place a pair on them (although not this set), so I don't *think* this is intentional, it seems more like an oversight. I don't know for sure that it will be fixed, but I would think since it is something they generally do on most wearables and species they can go in and adjust it. Let's hope! 

Let's hope indeed! I'm feeling more confident now you've said this. :D

Oh, plus there's the fact that this is an NC item, so it's a lot more likely to get fixed, isn't it, lol.

15 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Are late fixes a thing that happens much? Do you know? I've no idea myself, and I don't want to get my hopes up -_-

Thank you for agreeing with me about how nice she looks! lol.

I seem to remember some other late fixes... like the baby items that later were able to fit everyone. I feel like there are some other examples, too, I just can't get my foggy morning brain to latch onto them..

Those wings would be PERFECT, so I do hope they get fixed. And I'm pumped she's still wearing her big pretty bow, too :)

1 hour ago, charelan said:

And I'm pumped she's still wearing her big pretty bow, too :)

She's not taken it off since you gave it to her. :D Good thing it wasn't a pair of socks. lol.gif

I'll be stalking those wings now, waiting to see if they start to work properly soon!

There's a outfit I have like that where the wings don't get replaced haha, it might have to do with the fact that the actually outfit has the wings on it and that they're not actually wings, I still don't think it looks to bad with both the wings though.

In some weird way I kind like the draik like that, she looks like she has layered wings :)

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml

You can just barely see the little itty bitty wings from the dress in the back of the Faerie wings xD haha

18 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Oh, plus there's the fact that this is an NC item, so it's a lot more likely to get fixed, isn't it, lol.

I have zero experience with this kind of thing, but I wonder if it may be worthwhile to send in a ticket or editorial about this? I wouldn't be surprised if they fix it, but only if they're made aware that it's a problem. 

OH OH!!!

On the DTI preview the draik wings are now removed . . . this MUST mean . . . but I'm afraid to check the shop . . . :ohno01:

:laugh:

Pull yourself together woman, go and look!