Please Help

babayaga67

I have no idea how to continue the plot. I was really active battling and potion making the very first week, but then the plot wasn't updating, GMC started, and then life decided that it wanted to make stuff as crazy as possible. I had given up trying to do the plot at all as one thing after another made it impossible for me to get on for even 5 minutes a day. Now things have slowed down again, but I felt that there was no point in me trying to do the plot since I was so far behind. I recently read a comment from @jellysundae about the mist across neopia being cleared when you advance the plot. That was enough for me to start it up again. There is wraith fog everywhere and it is making my dailies very tiring.

I can't figure out how to advance at all. 

I have opened the first chest. Completed the first Mystic Murmur. Battled Wave 1 up to 100%. Then I was unable to make neopets a regular activity for a while. When I started trying the plot this morning I made at least one of every potion (I bought the ingredients since I can't get past the Snapjaw Wraith). Given Fyora 6 potions. 

How am I supposed to unlock the second wave? Nothing I try works, but I am sick and tired of the wraith fog everywhere!

Have you done any of the Wild Woods steps? When you are on the Faerie HQ page (http://www.neopets.com/twr), to the right of Kaia is a bridge. Hover your mouse over it. If it is "highlighted", and your mouse pointer changes, then click on it. If it doesn't highlight, then what happens when you click on Kaia? Is the "Answer" blinking, or is it blank? If it is blank, then you can try to complete the second Mystic Murmur. If not, not sure what is going on, then. Have you tried using a different browser and see if you can progress?

1 hour ago, babayaga67 said:

I have no idea how to continue the plot. I was really active battling and potion making the very first week, but then the plot wasn't updating, GMC started, and then life decided that it wanted to make stuff as crazy as possible. I had given up trying to do the plot at all as one thing after another made it impossible for me to get on for even 5 minutes a day. Now things have slowed down again, but I felt that there was no point in me trying to do the plot since I was so far behind. I recently read a comment from @jellysundae about the mist across neopia being cleared when you advance the plot. That was enough for me to start it up again. There is wraith fog everywhere and it is making my dailies very tiring.

I can't figure out how to advance at all. 

I have opened the first chest. Completed the first Mystic Murmur. Battled Wave 1 up to 100%. Then I was unable to make neopets a regular activity for a while. When I started trying the plot this morning I made at least one of every potion (I bought the ingredients since I can't get past the Snapjaw Wraith). Given Fyora 6 potions. 

How am I supposed to unlock the second wave? Nothing I try works, but I am sick and tired of the wraith fog everywhere!

Also, to clear the fog, you need to make more potions.  You say there is "fog everywhere" so I don't know if you have cleared any of it yet.  But here is what you need to do.  Go to these places first and see if you have fog there, if so, make the following potions, leave them in your inventory, go back to the place and it will tell you to use the potion.  If you use the potion and the prompt comes up AGAIN telling you to use the potion, DON'T! Click refresh.  It WILL use another potion and that is a waste of ingredients.  

Giant omelette and giant jelly- Concoction I

Soup kitchen and Kitchen quests- Concoction II

Apple bobbing bart and pick your own- Concoction III

Rubbish dump and money tree- Concoctiton IV

Healing springs and fishing vortex- Concoction V

Training school and island mystic- Concoction VI

The discarded blue magical grundo plushie- concoction VII

Coltzan's shrine- Concoction VIII

Tombola- Concoction IX

Fruit Machine- Concoction X

Those will at least get rid of the fog for you.  Like scoobert said, you may have to find Kaia in the woods.  If you go to the HQ page and she is not sitting there, you need to find her. Click on the bridge and find her, like finding the others.

2 minutes ago, rntracy1 said:

Also, to clear the fog, you need to make more potions.  You say there is "fog everywhere" so I don't know if you have cleared any of it yet.  But here is what you need to do.  Go to these places first and see if you have fog there, if so, make the following potions, leave them in your inventory, go back to the place and it will tell you to use the potion.  If you use the potion and the prompt comes up AGAIN telling you to use the potion, DON'T! Click refresh.  It WILL use another potion and that is a waste of ingredients.  

Giant omelette and giant jelly- Concoction I

Soup kitchen and Kitchen quests- Concoction II

Apple bobbing bart and pick your own- Concoction III

Rubbish dump and money tree- Concoctiton IV

Healing springs and fishing vortex- Concoction V

Training school and island mystic- Concoction VI

The discarded blue magical grundo plushie- concoction VII

Coltzan's shrine- Concoction VIII

Tombola- Concoction IX

Fruit Machine- Concoction X

Those will at least get rid of the fog for you.  Like scoobert said, you may have to find Kaia in the woods.  If you go to the HQ page and she is not sitting there, you need to find her. Click on the bridge and find her, like finding the others.

@rntracy1 has a good point. If you didn't clear the Wraith fog, at the first four locations, it might not let you advance. Make sure you are not using Firefox, to attempt to clear any of the locations, as it doesn't work. Chrome does.

I have cleared all of the fog now, but I still can't continue. Kaia is still sitting at the table. I have completed the first wave, but it won't let me advance. I think that I am supposed to be doing the Mystic Murmur, but it is not refreshing. It is only giving me one set of letters, and I can not figure out where I need to go.

@rntracy1 thank you for that list of potion locations so that I can at least clear the fog!

@Scoobert_Doo The murmur is blank, but I don't know every location in neopia, so I can't figure it out.

1 hour ago, babayaga67 said:

I have cleared all of the fog now, but I still can't continue. Kaia is still sitting at the table. I have completed the first wave, but it won't let me advance. I think that I am supposed to be doing the Mystic Murmur, but it is not refreshing. It is only giving me one set of letters, and I can not figure out where I need to go.

@rntracy1 thank you for that list of potion locations so that I can at least clear the fog!

@Scoobert_Doo The murmur is blank, but I don't know every location in neopia, so I can't figure it out.

Ok. You need to figure out the second Mystic Murmur. You don't need to know every location in Neopia, to figure it out. It can only be one of seven locations - ANCHORMANAGEMENT, EXQUISITEAMBROSIA, HAUNTEDHOUSE, QASALANDELIGHTS, SLUSHIESHOP, TURDLERACING, and UGGASHINIES. To find the location easier, go back to the HQ page. To the right of Kaia, there is a huge chest. To the left of it, on a column, there is a "note" taped to it. That should be the "note" used to figure out the second Mystic Murmur. The TDN link, "Mustic Murmurs", should help you decipher the "note", figure out the number combination, and help you solve the second Mystic Murmur:

http://www.thedailyneopets.com/wraith-resurgence/mystic-murmurs/

EDIT: It sounds like you are trying to figure out Kaia's Mystic Murmur the "old" way, by refreshing the page, getting a new set of letters, but that way no longer works.

52 minutes ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

EDIT: It sounds like you are trying to figure out Kaia's Mystic Murmur the "old" way, by refreshing the page, getting a new set of letters, but that way no longer works.

That is exactly what I was trying to do.

THANK YOU for that list! I was able to figure it out!

Since the refreshing method no longer works, where can I find a list of possible locations for each murmur?

3 minutes ago, babayaga67 said:

That is exactly what I was trying to do.

THANK YOU for that list! I was able to figure it out!

Since the refreshing method no longer works, where can I find a list of possible locations for each murmur?

The seven locations posted, never change. So, each Mystic Murmur can only be one of those seven locations. Not sure if there can't be any, but I never had any "repeats" - same location twice. If you looked at the link posted, there are 4 "notes" pointed out, in a picture of the HQ page. The "note" in front of Kaia is used for the first Mystic Murmur. The second "note", the one I pointed out, taped to the column, is the one used to figure out the location of the second Mystic Murmur. The "note", on the ground, right below the chest, is used to decipher the third Mystic Murmur. Finally, the "note", to the left of Kaia, on the ground, below/next to the arch, is used to figure out the numbers for the 4th (and last?) Mystic Murmur. Hope this helps.