Nay for JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Shooters for not working on my phone

NeoStep

It wants me to free up 1100 MB (I can read partial Japanese, as it was a Japanese APK I downloaded) before I can play. That is WAY too much. Plus it would make me delete Amino, which I will not do.

It won't even let me play it till I free up that much space.

I was really looking forward to having a JJBA game on my phone, but luckily there's another called "JJBA: Diamond Records" that I might try out and see if it doesn't require so much space to be played.

The sad thing is that it's only in Japan and not in the US, so maybe they'll release those two games in the US soon for Android/iOS?

I love JoJo! I wish I could help you with the game, but at least there's one more JoJo fan out there. Wait. You're not a Stand, are you? lol

7 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

I love JoJo! I wish I could help you with the game, but at least there's one more JoJo fan out there. Wait. You're not a Stand, are you? lol

If I have the power to change my name on TDN, my name would definitely be something with Star Platinum XD He is my favorite Stand alongside Heirophant Green and Crazy Diamond.

And that's okay, I'll try and get Diamond Records next and hopefully it won't do the same thing as Stardust Shooters.