i cant get rid of the purple haze?

filthrat

im getting real miffed i just want to clear the haze so i can do my dailies without my computer lagging to death but every time i click the use potion button it just reloads the page and the option pops up again somebody please help im about ready to quit neopets until this plot is over with

I had an issue even with Chrome while trying to clear the purple haze on the first location over at TDMBGPOP. I used my potion and cleared the haze like normal and after the page reloaded, the haze was still there. I closed the tab out and reloaded the page and the haze was gone. So maybe try reloading the page after to make sure. Also like @Duma said, don't use Firefox.

whenever i try to use my potions to clear the haze at the jelly and omelette the page just reloads... am i doing something wrong? is anyone else having this issue? how can i fix it i just want to do my dailies in peace for the love of all that is good and holy

52 minutes ago, filthrat said:

whenever i try to use my potions to clear the haze at the jelly and omelette the page just reloads... am i doing something wrong? is anyone else having this issue? how can i fix it i just want to do my dailies in peace for the love of all that is good and holy

To be honest with you? If I even knew how to get those potions, without having to use NC, than I would join in on this thingy, but I am losing out on a lot of those dailies because of that dumb purple haze!!!  I wish that it could be an option for us to want to join in on these things, but instead, everything has to be made difficult, and we HAVE to be included in this . . . I FOR ONE DO NOT APPRECIATE THIS ONE SINGLE BIT :( :( :(

I wish I could've been some help to you and I wish you the best of everything, too :/

6 hours ago, ROSE OF AVALON said:

To be honest with you? If I even knew how to get those potions, without having to use NC, than I would join in on this thingy, but I am losing out on a lot of those dailies because of that dumb purple haze!!!  I wish that it could be an option for us to want to join in on these things, but instead, everything has to be made difficult, and we HAVE to be included in this . . . I FOR ONE DO NOT APPRECIATE THIS ONE SINGLE BIT :( :( :(

I wish I could've been some help to you and I wish you the best of everything, too :/

You don't need NC to get the potions. You just battle the wraith's in the battledome to get all sorts of wraith item drops. (or you buy them with NP) With them you go to the HQ of the plot, click on the table with the potions, click on the scroll and create the potion you need.

Every page needed a specific kind of potion. So check the guide to see what potion you need (and also what items you need/who you need to defeat in the battledome to create them).

9 hours ago, filthrat said:

I know there are times when I use the potion to clear the haze and it does the same thing as you describe.  First of all, make sure you are using the correct potion.  As long as you are using the correct potion to clear the haze, once you use the potion, if the page reloads, (I am assuming you mean the one telling you to use the potion) refresh the page.  Do not use another potion, because it WILL use another potion.  I just refresh the page and I don't have any issues.  If you are still having issues, I would try clearing your cache and refreshing.  If that still does not work, try another browser.  If you are still having problems, I'm stumped:huh: