Kass Basher: Unable to unlock the bat

Greyshe_wolf

4 minutes ago, Buffy said:

I need a short vent. 

Yesterday I played for the first time in at least a year. 

Kass Basher got seriously cheap!

A distance of I believe it was 850 or higher used to give 1000 NP but now even the 990's won't give 500! WTF?!

Oh man, avoid that until the next score ratio day then! It's just not worth it when it gets nerfed that much, is it.

7 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Oh man, avoid that until the next score ratio day then! It's just not worth it when it gets nerfed that much, is it.

*sigh* Nope not anymore. KB used to be one of the most worthwhile games there is being an easy 3k. 

I too used to be an avid player of Kass Basher... still not happy about the name change. I took to it quickly as it was almost identical to an i-touch 8 machine at a local restaurant/bar I frequent. It was as touch-screen interface with dozens of different games. One year I looked through and counted the times my name came up on the high score displays for multiple games, I had over 100 high scores across the game selection. LOL LOTS of firsts. Of course, being sober, and a sober (half)Irishman at that, I probably had an advantage. lol The game that resembled Kass Basher, had a Polar Bear with a club and he was ice fishing. The physics were almost identical to Kass Basher, not just the wind, but also where you hit it, and touching the screen when the fish bounced to make it go farther. First time I played Kass Basher, I believe before I played the itouch 8, it was a fairly simple game to figure out, the trouble is getting those scores to unlock the better whackers. LOL

lol  But yeah, the changing payout ratio can really be a bummer. So I just don't play the games as much as I used to. I mean, at least make some games capable of a good payout when you score HIGH. So that skill and hard effort earns a reasonable and decent reward. I believe I was on a hiatus from Neo when the changing payout ratio started, I still LOATH it. Because yeah, there are a few games I like(d) to play, but if they payout is near worthless, there's no real point in playing until it happens to go up.

I've had the tree, maybe 3 times since Kass Basher launched. And I've missed EACH time. I'm just not sure where to hit WITH the tree when Kass is falling, so.. yeah. My high score is.. I believe it's 1,172, but yeah, you pretty much NEED the tree, and/or getting on the high score boards early in the month might help, even without the tree.

Meh, sorry for the stroll down memory lane. Old memories can be quite fun to recall at times. LOL ;)