I can't believe I did that?!

queen_hatshepset

I am so disappointed in myself! I am trying to sale a few of my safety deposit box items and one of them was a Neopets 15th birthday goodie bag that I put it into my shop and instead of putting the price at 25,000 NP I put 2,500 NPs!!! Low and behold, someone bought it before I could fix my error! 

toy_birthday_bag_y15.gif

Thankfully I messaged the individual and told them that they were lucky due to my mistake. I explained I was trying to sell items to purchase a weapon to defeat the new Wraith in Battledom and a few moments later they sent back my Neopets 15th birthday goodie bag! 

I was shocked! I didn't expect to hear back from the individual. It was a legal tender that took place; even if it was my error. Thank you to the person who returned my item. It made my day and showed that there are still good people out there!

We've all done that, don't worry. Me, it was a 50k scratchcard I priced at 5000. So I bought it back off the person who'd put it in their shop and scratched it and got nothing, lol.

That was one very sweet buyer you had! Very kind person.

I was so surprised that they sent it back. I messaged them to thank you and I gifted them thank you items for being so polite about it. They even said my gifts were not necessary. It was really neat! 

That is VERY nice.  There are good people out there, it gives you faith in humanity.  

1 hour ago, Angeló said:

a few days ago i made an offer on an item on the TP worth about 250k 

the owner of the item then sent it to me for free !!

oh wow! How cool is that?! Now THAT is amazing! ^_^ 

:angel: These are all great stories! Here's a tip for new players. There have been times over the years that while using the Shop Wizard I would find something for sale way below the correct price. I would then buy it, and mail the seller, telling them of their error. They would then thank me, and tell me how surprised they were that someone would do that for them. We would become friends so that I could gift it back to them. Then they would re-sell at the normal price. It's those little acts of kindness that we can all do to make the world a little better--even if it IS fake money. Believe me, that is worth infinitely more than getting a few thousand (or even a few million) NP. 

Huh, this is very interesting to read. Good for all of you for being exceedingly kind people, and for being lucky enough to have those experiences!

Personally, I would never hesitate to snipe an item priced below the usual selling point, and if I mistakenly put an item in my shop for a low price, I would never have the nerve to ask for it back since it was my own mistake. If someone sent me a message asking me to give the item back, I would probably do exactly what queen_hatshepset expected and just never respond... :x