WEIRD comic i found

Angeló

I found this weird comic which some girl drew. She said she had an abortion bcz she couldnt even take care of her neopets , let alone a baby 

p.s not here to cause controversy or discuss abortion , just found it a bit strange :/

22FDC858-1BDF-4F0E-84D3-67E1EE2AB1FD.png

I find it hard to believe that is actually REAL.  It think it is a very weird, poor taste, attempt at humor.  I mean, seriously, who actually broadcasts, almost bragging about, their abortion?  Very odd.

its a very very long comic which i couldnt bear to read all .. it also has lots of dialogue with doctors , social workers etc

seems like she is just justifying her act ... 

still can't get over the Neopet part - poor Kacheek

I guess the comic's maybe part of her d/healing process? Though if at the age of 21 you decide to get an abortion because you neglected an online pet . . . EEK! To me that's the kind of flawed decision-making I'd expect from someone 10 years younger than that. It does come across as looking for justification to me, and also a bit of mental instability. :(

Jeez, guys, can we lay off the anti-abortion crap? This was one frame in a very long comic in which she describes using humor as a comfort measure in order to heal from the process and procedure. The comic was written as an article discussing abortion experiences. 

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk).
This post clarifies the intent of the full comic; therefore it doesn't need to be discussed any further

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED.

• hrtbrk locked this topic