Wraith Resurgence: The Infirmary Part 4!

hrtbrk

49 minutes ago, lokiswolf said:

Is anyone else having problems getting ingredients for the potions?  I am really running low on Wraith Fur, but the Deathball wraith is not dropping anything for me?

There is a cap to how much of a certain item you can get and I think it was around 30-35.   There was talk of neopets removing the cap but I haven't heard anything definitive.  

I heard the "cap" was originally 35, but was increased to 53, per Wraith item (Ectoplasm, Fur, Fang, Claw, Blood). Although the Deathball Wraith is still available in the Battledome, the Meerca, aka Deathball Wraith, has been healed, so not sure if that could be why you are no longer getting Wraith Fur.

EDIT: So, I just battled the Deathball Wraith a few times and I did get a Claw and Fur.

People have spoken of a theory being that once the pet dropping the items needed is healed, those items are no longer dropped.  That is NOT the case.  Other than ectoplasm, which I have plenty of anyway, I am not having any trouble with getting item drops.  Now, yes, they are obviously dropping them at a rate less than they were previously, but I am still getting what I need to complete my potions.  And hey, the abundant amount of codestones aren't too shabby either.

OP here.  I love all the codestones, however I am definitely not getting wraith items.  I have 8 wraith fangs, 13 claws, 3 fur in my SDB.  I also only have 6 potions total stored, and 3 of the are potion 1.  I just fought the deathball wraith over 30 times this morning, with two different pets, different weapons and even unequipped and reequipped weapons and changed my active pet;  lots of codestones, no wraith items. Not on firefox but I am on chrome.  I have not had a problem with any other part of this plot; guess its my turn.  

1 hour ago, lokiswolf said:

OP here.  I love all the codestones, however I am definitely not getting wraith items.  I have 8 wraith fangs, 13 claws, 3 fur in my SDB.  I also only have 6 potions total stored, and 3 of the are potion 1.  I just fought the deathball wraith over 30 times this morning, with two different pets, different weapons and even unequipped and reequipped weapons and changed my active pet;  lots of codestones, no wraith items. Not on firefox but I am on chrome.  I have not had a problem with any other part of this plot; guess its my turn.  

Did you sell or give away some of them in the past? There is a cap of about 53 per item, so once you've gotten that amount of something that item won't drop anymore no matter how much you battle. The only things that might matter is to use a wraith weapon (one given to us in this plot) and the difficulty. The pet and if it's your active pet or not or the browser haven't been a problem for the battle rewards as far as I know. In 30 battles you should have gotten something if you haven't reached the cap. Sometimes however they DON'T show up in the battledome popup with rewards, but if you check your inventory they are there.

If you're sure you didn't reach your cap yet and they really won't drop you could always try to send a ticket to TNT.

23 minutes ago, chaotic_fashion said:

What potion numbers are these? I can't seem to find them on my list (clicked 3...all wrong potions :() help?

For Shoyru you need potions number 6 and 7. I was searching myself too.

transparent_spacer.gif Trudy's Surprise Trudy's Surprise has reset and is waiting for you!Trudy's Surprise Trudy's Surprise has reset and is waiting for you!
» See all events « 
Welcome, granny63020 | NP: 58,561 | NC: 225 | Logout
  • myaccount.png
  • customise.png
  • games.png
  • explore.png
  • news.png
  • community.png
  • shops.png
  • ncmall.png
  • premium.png
11:34:48 am NST
transparent_spacer.gif

As I was going through the pages I saw that I was missing one of these. Am I missing this or is this something no one has yet? What if anything can I do to get this box?

Legretta_Abyss
6.png
  • activity_1.png
  •  
    activity_2.png

• activity_3.png
  • activity_4.png
  • activity_5.png
  • activity_6.png
  • usuki_twr_psychic.gif

Observant Bystander

You figured out what Kaia was murmuring about.

Completing this helps you move up the ranks in the Resistance.
  • ffo_twr_cookiesand_shenkuu.gif

Clever Clairvoyant

You're clever, and that makes you a better clairvoyant than others.

• notachieved.png

Deft Divinator

Clearly you've been practicing.

• boo_twr_interpret101.gif

Master Mystic

You certainly know what you're doing!

2.png
Neopets.com  
Search Neopets:   

Select Language:  EnglishNederlandsPortuguêsDeutschFrançaisItalianoEspañol简体中文繁體中文日本語한국어 
privacypolicy divider.pngsafetytips divider.pngcontactus divider.pngaboutus divider.pngreferral divider.pnghelp divider.pngad-choices

NEOPETS and all related indicia are trademarks of Neopets, Inc., © 1999-2018. ® denotes Reg. USPTO. All rights reserved. Use of this site signifies your acceptance of the Terms of Use. Your California Privacy Rights
  •  

•  

•  

•  

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

@Granny63020 That step was from Murmur, Battle, Potions Part 3 and cannot be completed anymore. Sadly you missed a step. Do you have all 4 Battledome challengers or are you missing one?

The prize for that step was sch_twr_faerie_noteshenkuu.gif It's called Shenkuu Faerie Notepad

Luckily you do have all the challengers or you might be missing a lot more. The only achievement we don't know how to get yet is this one:

One of (Every) Kind

Were you an alchemist in a previous avatar, by any chance?

You are so right! I could have created a mess for myself. It is a shame that I can't go back and get this. I don't have a clue as to which step I missed or why I didn't get this. What makes me feel lucky is that I haven't lost out on any weapons and I have all the challengers. I am prepared for giving up a potion of every kind. Thanks for letting me know what I missed.

granny o_O

You're welcome.

Maybe you won't miss out on that last one, we don't know yet how to get it. Maybe it will be rewarded if you used a potion of every kind to heal a pet? We'll just have to wait and see.

Hey, while I'm thinking about it I have another question you may be able to answer. Of course I have been healing the pets as they come into the infirmary and I have gotten everything up to this point (but that notepad). My question is about the fairy that's in the infirmary. I supplied the 6 potions needed to get the items but the green progress bar under the potions is no more than 1/2 way. I ended up giving a total of 16 potions so far to see if that made a difference but it didn't. Do I need to continue giving potions to the fairy or is there some other reason that progress bar isn't moving? I already have the gifts given for healing her but I am confused about that progress bar. Thanks for any info you may have.

The healing part is a joined effort of every neopian giving potions. With the pets it went faster but, as the dialogue explains, the Fairy Queen isn't responding as well as the pets were. It just means the total amount of potions she needs is more than the pets do, it doesn't mean you have to give all of them. I'll make up some numbers here to explain. Lets say the pets needed 5000 potions from all the neopians before they were healed. The Queen might need 15k before she's all better.

I've only given 6 myself and I'm going to keep my wraith items until the last pet is in the infirmary, then I'm going to spend every item I have on these last ones in the infirmary. Just to make sure I don't need to buy any of the items to complete some future steps. I just want to be safe with this drop cap of 53 and not "waste" any items. Don't worry that you did give more though, giving more will be "remembered" according to the FAQ. So it will probably give extra points/better prizes at the end.

41 minutes ago, Granny63020 said:

Hey, while I'm thinking about it I have another question you may be able to answer. Of course I have been healing the pets as they come into the infirmary and I have gotten everything up to this point (but that notepad). My question is about the fairy that's in the infirmary. I supplied the 6 potions needed to get the items but the green progress bar under the potions is no more than 1/2 way. I ended up giving a total of 16 potions so far to see if that made a difference but it didn't. Do I need to continue giving potions to the fairy or is there some other reason that progress bar isn't moving? I already have the gifts given for healing her but I am confused about that progress bar. Thanks for any info you may have.

It is based off of the total giving of everyone combined.