Hello there

Raredaredevil

Hey everyone, I'm from England and I used to play neopets intensely to the point where my mates think my life is neopets haha. Miss the good old days. I have been out of the neopets scene for a while and its good to see that this community is so active. There were so many neopets forum back then but it seems like only one or two survive. Looking to get back into the game and how I can contribute to the community. Thanks guys! 

W E L C O M E   B A C K   T O   N E O P E T S ! ! ! !

A N D 

W E L C O M E   T O   T D N   F O R U M S ! ! ! !

YOU CAME BACK AT JUST THE RIGHT TIME!!!! There is currently a neopets plot going on called the wraith resurgence. Has some good battledome weapons that you can pick up (11-16 icons usually). Since neopets has been bought by a new company, we are getting site improvements, like a daily bonus system, as well as some old things being revived! 

SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!?! get out there and play feed your neopets!!!!

Welcome back, raredaredevil! I don't know if it's your thing, but because you said you like to contribute I thought I'd mention the guild I am in - it's called The Kindness Project. Everyone is basically just into helping each other reach their neopets goals.  Anyway, thrillerman is right - TNT is trying to make improvements. Hopefully you'll be back for good ;)

Welcome back to Neopets! And Welcome to this forum! Depending on how long you've been gone you'll have plenty to explore. Like the people above me said: lots of new (or re-instated old) activities to explore!

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask, we're here to help.