Help with moving items

callmehername

Hello! First of all, i'm new here (as an user itself, because I normally read a lot lol) so, hi! welcome to me! And secondly, my question...

I was able to enter my old account today on neo, an account that I maybe dont use since 2010, and I have a few NP and items I would like to send to my now main account without being frozen. I remember doing this on the TP over 10 years ago between other accounts I had and one was frozen, so now i'm not sure what to do to avoid it! 

How is the best way of doing it? I guess the TP still, but can i make a trade on my side account with items and then offer a jelly (for example) from my main account without being frozen, or do I need to do something more? And what about the money? Should I do it the other way around? Like... making a trade on my main account of a jelly and then from my side account send the NP? 

I'm scared because the side account used to be my main like 10 years ago but i havent used it since then, but I still have avatars, money, items and, well... :axehead:

Sorry for all the questions, must sound a bit silly after all that someone "old" around neopets still have to ask stuff like this, but i never had proper side accounts! Like, once I transfer all those items and NP i talk about this account will be closed again forever lol Thanks for the help, everybody!

OK from my understanding - make sure to sell all stocks etc so you have everything done and over with. Then you can do it through trades (fastest way is using two browsers to be logged in at the same time).

Now - make sure you link both accounts to the same email.

After the transfer is done, make sure not to do any dailies on the new defunct account etc. 

Before doing this though wait on confirmation from another member this is still OK to do. My info is a few years old.

3 hours ago, callmehername said:

Hello! First of all, i'm new here (as an user itself, because I normally read a lot lol) so, hi! welcome to me! And secondly, my question...

I was able to enter my old account today on neo, an account that I maybe dont use since 2010, and I have a few NP and items I would like to send to my now main account without being frozen. I remember doing this on the TP over 10 years ago between other accounts I had and one was frozen, so now i'm not sure what to do to avoid it! 

How is the best way of doing it? I guess the TP still, but can i make a trade on my side account with items and then offer a jelly (for example) from my main account without being frozen, or do I need to do something more? And what about the money? Should I do it the other way around? Like... making a trade on my main account of a jelly and then from my side account send the NP? 

I'm scared because the side account used to be my main like 10 years ago but i havent used it since then, but I still have avatars, money, items and, well... :axehead:

Sorry for all the questions, must sound a bit silly after all that someone "old" around neopets still have to ask stuff like this, but i never had proper side accounts! Like, once I transfer all those items and NP i talk about this account will be closed again forever lol Thanks for the help, everybody!

I am just wondering, why wouldn't you want to use your older account as your main account?  There are more perks with an older account.  A couple of examples are, more user to user pet transfers, higher Food Club bets, Hidden Tower discount day for accounts >5 yrs., Elite boutique in the NC mall, extra trade lots, re-readable books (very rarely when you read a book to your pet, it will not disappear and you can read it to another pet) accounts >4 yrs., 5 extra trade lots for accts >3 yrs, extra game room favorites (you can add more games to your favorites list) progressively with acct age.  Not to mention the fact that you probably have avatars and trophies that are retired and no longer able to obtain.

If I were you, I would use the older acct as a main and the new acct as a side.  Unless there is a special reason why you want the new acct as your main.  But that is just my opinion. 

Oh, sorry, maybe I didn't explain myself! My "new" account is already 8 years old haha, it's just that the "old" one is even older. I have everything in the "new/main" one, more money, avatars, high scores, items, pets, etc. It's just that today I remembered that I had an older one and I check if I had something on it and I found out a few ma pieces, brushes and almost 100k and I wanted to send them to the now main one! hahaha