What Wraith shall be next?

Sajjet

Part of me suspects that is either going to be a Koi or Korbat, due to the images that are in the Destroyed Faerie Festival theme, which makes me wonder how the Kougra Hero -"The Masked Intruder",is visible in the theme.

Both the Wraith Skeith and Shoyru were previously shown as normal in one of the previous chats -http://www.neopets.com/twr/story/index.phtml?show=4,before the wraith shoyru showed up as a battledome rival

1 hour ago, Angeló said:

i doubt there are any more wraiths left .. except for the Boss Wraith Lupe ? 

we already created all the 10 concoctions for Taelia and cleared the fogs to find the Wraiths ...

I think there is more. If you notice, the "One of (Every) Kind" achievement is still not unlocked. So there is more.

40 minutes ago, sunny098 said:

I think there is more. If you notice, the "One of (Every) Kind" achievement is still not unlocked. So there is more.

But isn't it possible that the "One of (Every) Kind" achievement might be given after the Hulking Wraith Skeith is in the infirmary and you go through the appropriate steps for healing him?

4 minutes ago, lojoco49 said:

But isn't it possible that the "One of (Every) Kind" achievement might be given after the Hulking Wraith Skeith is in the infirmary and you go through the appropriate steps for healing him?

I believe you're correct too. We'll just have to wait and see if this is the case. There may be a plot update tomorrow.

18 minutes ago, lojoco49 said:

I feel like there is more. I already cleared all the areas that you need Wraith Blood for and then I continued with Hulking Wraith. I now maxed out at 47 which is now in my SDB for the next part. That seems to be the item limit. That sounds like enough for maybe 2 more wraiths, maybe more? Considering the pattern at the moment, there is no way clearing a couple areas and then healing one more Neopet is going to use up all 47 items. 

I don't know. To be honest, I'm hoping that's it. I love neo, but I'm getting a little bored with the repetitive steps and the length of time between the steps :/ I feel like the rest of the site has given up because of how long it's taking to fill those bars at the infirmary

I don't think there will be another one either. The unlocked achievement is in the infirmary part, so I think that will unlock once we have been able to give all 10 potions to sick pets. The fact that we have more items to create more potions than we've needed so far is only to give us the chance to give more potions than minimum required. They did say "Giving more will be remembered." Plus the fact that you can sell/buy them. The cap is just there so the system isn't overflowing with those items.

Not everyone has strong pets and/or the time to battle until they reached the cap. I do think we might still have to battle "The Big Bad Boss" that started this all, but we'll just have to wait for an update and see.

4 hours ago, Duma said:

I don't think there will be another one either. The unlocked achievement is in the infirmary part, so I think that will unlock once we have been able to give all 10 potions to sick pets. The fact that we have more items to create more potions than we've needed so far is only to give us the chance to give more potions than minimum required. They did say "Giving more will be remembered." Plus the fact that you can sell/buy them. The cap is just there so the system isn't overflowing with those items.

Not everyone has strong pets and/or the time to battle until they reached the cap. I do think we might still have to battle "The Big Bad Boss" that started this all, but we'll just have to wait for an update and see.

I agree.  I like neo but I can't get on every day and battle all the time to hope for potion ingredients.  I like the plot but am tired of all the battling.  

I think they might have one left but no more.  We have ten potions, and I think the final reward is for donating one of each kind of potion.

47 minutes ago, jaydeed said:

I found this image of the shoyru recovering, which is hopeful for some movement forward.

shoyrurecovering.png

Now I'm gonna rain on your parade, sorry! D:< But he's always looked like that when you mouse over the red cross in the Infirmary.

I agree that people are not bothering with making potions now, 'cause I know I haven't been, I'll make some today to try and assuage my guilt, lol.

4 minutes ago, jaydeed said:

I wish they'd add the skeith so we can get on with this plot already...

PREACH, sister! I've been anxiously checking Fyora's progress bar every day and it's moving along SO SLOWLY. Honestly, I hope that Fyora will hurry up and recover, and then she can go fight the big bad Lupe-wraith so that we don't have to! And then we can wash our hands of this mess.