Happy Kacheek Day!

hrtbrk

Oooooooh! Pretty! Cannddddyyyy! I really like how it looks! The stripes, colors (colours), and the sparkles, it really looks like candy! Definitely one of the better Candy colors. And, I do like the Transparent Kacheek, but I do like the Transparent color, in general, so I guess I'm biased. The outfit is nice. Even though you might not be able to see them, I think it is missing a pair of shorts, or a skirt.

Wow, that Candy Kacheek is SUPERB!! :heart:

The outfit is cute too! Congrats Kacheek lovers for an awesome pet day. :D

Hmm... I am not too excited. Candy is very glimmery and glossy. It looks more like a sparkling diamond than any type of candy to me. I am not much a fan of transparent, and I'm creeped out by the roundness of the kacheek skull. I mean, I knew it had a round head, but the skull is just so perfectly circular.... Also, it has no heart apparently?

The outfit wig is gorgeous, love the colour and the curls. The handheld is also lovely. However, the sweater is strange (why does it have a ruff) and looks very grandma-y. The boots seem ill-fitting, too large and just to pink for my taste. And... the kacheek is naked from down below the waist?? o_O

The clothing item is Dandelion Kacheek Dress, so I don't think it's meant to have pants/skirt. It does look a little naked on bottom there, especially because of that little gap on the Kacheek's right leg between the top of the boot and the hem of the dress. I guess our pets are getting old enough to decide for themselves how modest they want to be when getting dressed :P

I'm underwhelmed by both of the colors, but I'm probably just biased. I don't much care for candy or transparent, and don't much care for Kacheeks as a species either, so overall I'm meh. The dress is pretty cute except for the ruff though, and I really love that dandelion handheld! Very cute. As with most wigs, I wish they would have hidden the tips of the ears. Looks a little awkward to me. But the color and curls are definitely nice. 

Overall it was a great pet day! 

I'm not really into Transparent pets for myself but many people love that colour so I think it was a good addition. I can sense a huge wave of incoming Transparent Kacheeks approaching :laughingsmiley:

The wig color and shape are wonderfull as well as the shoes and shirt but that ruff... is not doing anything there.. why does TNT always spoils something pretty for NP items.. :hmmph: <_<

The Candy Kacheek, well I don't share the same opinion as most of you... I don't think that the "sparkles" look bad BUT why so many different colors.. 
For me, they should've use either pink.. or yellow or green.. or whatever they wanted OR shades of the same color.

• 7 months later...

The Candy Kacheek is really unique, it makes me think of a watermelon because of the pink and green stripes - I wonder what it`s supposed to look like? lol I think it looks great in and of itself, but imagine it`s a nightmare to customize..
The Transparent really creeps me out. I`m not a big fan of the colour to start with, but the skull just freaks me out.

On a nicer note: Kacheek is pretty much the king/queen of cuteness on Neo, and this clothing set is just sooo adorable.  I love it, and my pets are jealous that this outfit is for Kacheeks only.