Part 12 of Wraith Resurgence.

sunny098

And as soon as I re-equip weapons after my first loss and try to battle Malum again, the site lag kicks in to an unplayable degree, when it was mostly fine before. Egh.

Achievements are still bugged out. I haven't gotten the bobblehead.

Edit: Seriously? I finally managed to get into the Fight screen with Malum on Hard and the site bugs out and displays that I have nothing equipped. :tired:

Edit, again: I did it!! Finally!! Here's what I did:

Turn 1: Thistleberry Pingrenade + Turned Tooth + An Icicle
Turn 2: Turned Tooth + Winged Palm Blade + Lens Flare

I don't remember the damage stats, but it did barely enough to wipe him out in those 2 turns.

Edit, again, again: The coconut is now being awarded, but the bobblehead isn't.

Here's my battle pet. If I'm lucky, I can beat Malum on hard.

image.png.862cd812a018c051972bcae7e4646c28.png

(didn't show in the screencap but she's level 186)

Please note that I've been training her off and on for years in order to get these stats.

3 hours ago, Granny63020 said:

OK I have finished this part of the plot and *won* the 2 prizes. I don't have them in my inventory and I don't know why. It tells me to go to my inventory to see the prizes so I know I have won them for sure. Anyone else have this problem? I would really like to have them.

same, it's still bugged for me too. Defeated Malum (for me) yesterday evening when there was still lag. I might battle him this afternoon again and see if that helps, otherwise we try sending a ticket.

2 hours ago, sunny098 said:

This is my best Neopet. I'm having trouble beating Malum on easy. :D I'm only winning like 75% of the time. 

Screen Shot 2018-02-01 at 6.11.55 PM.png

Since you've got both Strength and Defense at the 55 boost (Your icon multiplier is 2 currently) You could try training your Strength to 85, which would make your boost/multiplier 2.5 or you could train HP to try and withstand his attacks a little easier. Defense can help, but that also depends on your defensive equipment. Sometimes the best defense is a good offense, and a little endurance can certainly help too. Just providing some choices you might opt for. Overall though, I prefer a balanced build like you're doing. :)

46 minutes ago, Duskitty said:

Here's my battle pet. If I'm lucky, I can beat Malum on hard.

image.png.862cd812a018c051972bcae7e4646c28.png

(didn't show in the screencap but she's level 186)

Please note that I've been training her off and on for years in order to get these stats.

Nice stats Duskitty! Your pteri is getting up there! Nice to see. :) Are you aiming to get your defense up to the 350 boost mark as well? Or focusing on a different stat, like HP, for now?

@Duma Same here. The achievement page just says "wave 5" after the prizes for the Hulking Wraith, and then just displays the prizes without the boxes. I can click on the prizes and it says they've been awarded, but they are not in my inventory. So yep, TNT still has some bugs to fix. :-\

2 hours ago, Aquamentis12 said:

Nice stats Duskitty! Your pteri is getting up there! Nice to see. :) Are you aiming to get your defense up to the 350 boost mark as well? Or focusing on a different stat, like HP, for now?

Thank you! I'm trying to get her defense up to 350, yeah, and after that I'll level her up to just under 200, then keep training my stats from there until I'm forced to train level.

I accidentally trained her HP way too high, which is why it's uneven and also why I'm trying to put more into Defense and Strength now.

lol Yeah, I've done the same thing with HP. It's annoying that we can train HP to 3x Level, but then we can't train the other stats until the levels are back to 2x the HP. (Just stating that for those who may not be aware) ;) Good luck with your training, it looks like your stat-balancing is going well! ^_^