Got quite some Neopoints from some random event.

sunny098

With all the lag, and having to refresh the page several times for anything to really load, for some reason after one refresh, I had like 50K extra Neopoints. Not sure if that was a glitch or from some random event that didn't fully load because of the site lag today. :D I'm not complaining. Anyone else had the same experience? Maybe Neopets felt bad for us and was handing them out randomly. o_O

2 hours ago, sunny098 said:

With all the lag, and having to refresh the page several times for anything to really load, for some reason after one refresh, I had like 50K extra Neopoints. Not sure if that was a glitch or from some random event that didn't fully load because of the site lag today. :D I'm not complaining. Anyone else had the same experience? Maybe Neopets felt bad for us and was handing them out randomly. o_O

You probably had an RE where your pet "found x amount of neopoints" - they are sometimes nice sizable sums :biggrin:

I got a meerca transmogrification potion and didn't see where it came from. lol

That big money RE is pretty awesome, isn't it! :D

When you have it happen again and actually get to see it, lol, it says someone like your pet's strolling along and stumbles across X amount of NP on the floor. Just like you or I might spot a coin on the pavement, you know?

But not here, oh no! In Neopia it's whacking great piles of cash, lying around in the middle of the path.  :laugh:

Gotta wonder; where does it COME FROM! Do the various people who pinch NP from you leave huge piles of their swag behind without noticing? Does it spontaneously generate? Just WHAT is going on around here! xD

9 hours ago, sunny098 said:

You probably got  "While out on a stroll  *pet*  looks down and finds  *amount*  neopoints".  It`s often a nice generous RE.

2 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

That big money RE is pretty awesome, isn't it! :D

When you have it happen again and actually get to see it, lol, it says someone like your pet's strolling along and stumbles across X amount of NP on the floor. Just like you or I might spot a coin on the pavement, you know?

But not here, oh no! In Neopia it's whacking great piles of cash, lying around in the middle of the path.  :laugh:

Gotta wonder; where does it COME FROM! Do the various people who pinch NP from you leave huge piles of their swag behind without noticing? Does it spontaneously generate? Just WHAT is going on around here! xD

Well, I found two quid yesterday, haha.

2 hours ago, callmehername said:

Meanwhile me, with the lag and without it, I only get the Tax Beast or a ghost stealing money :( I may have lost over 200k in less than two weeks, RE hate me lol. Anyway, congrats for those 50k! Lukcy you! 

See this is what I'm talking about , is that 50k sunny found part of the stash pinched from you?

It would kind of explain why the ghosts keep on stealing money, if they also keep on dropping it before they get to the money tree. xD

The lag is letting up at least a little bit for me. But it's still driving me insane!!!

My current is hungry and I don't think I can get through to feed him without it taking forever. ;-;

1 hour ago, acorah said:

@jellysundae You`re saying the ghosties are redistributing Neopia`s wealth? There`ll be a council tax on our shops next!

They steal for the money tree, right? I know someone does, lol.

I shall entertain myself though with the thought that whoever removes money from our Neopian pockets then drops it so someone else can pick it up.

On 2/1/2018 at 10:29 AM, callmehername said:

Meanwhile me, with the lag and without it, I only get the Tax Beast or a ghost stealing money :( I may have lost over 200k in less than two weeks, RE hate me lol. Anyway, congrats for those 50k! Lukcy you! 

For that reason I never keep more than 1K out of the bank at a time. Even during the lag. :biggrin: