Malums Stats (so far)

Aquamentis12

Hey guys, just spent the last 15 or so minutes getting data on Malum. I haven't gotten the Sword of Malum completely figured out yet as to how many icons of damage it actually does, so I'm including the data I've collected when he used it on my peophin where my peophin does NOT us any defensive gear to block it. Also, the weapons are listed in the combos he uses, hence why "Luxurious Purple Cape" is listed several times. Also, the damage is so high because I'm battling him on Hard. I only battled him on easy and medium to get his HP count. Oh yeah, and the newest weapon does about 13 icons of fire damage on him. I haven't tested it beyond that.

Without further adieu.

Species Lupe

Difficulty    HP
69            69
345          345
442          442

Abilities
Healing Fire
Shroud
Meditate
Shade

Equipment
Ring of the Lost
Luxurious Purple Cape

Luxurious Purple Cape
Sword of Malum

Shenkuu Spikes
Luxurious Purple Cape

Fan of Swords

Wand of the Dark Faerie

Plot Prize
???????
Mysterious Lime Coffer

Shenkuu Spikes stats

3P 3F = 77 Damage
3P 3F = 77 Damage
3P 3F = 77 Damage
3P 3F = 77 Damage

Sword of Malum stats

5F 6E 5L 2D = 224 Damage
5F 6E 5L 6D = 276 Damage
5F 6E 5L 1D = 210 Damage
5F 6E 5L 6D = 276 Damage
5F 6E 5L 6D = 269 Damage
5F 6E 5L 6D = 269 Damage
5F 6E 5L 6D = 269 Damage
5F 6E 5L 5D = 254 Damage

Reminder! DO NOT be discouraged by the amount of Damage inflicted by the sword of Malum, or the Shenkuu Spikes.  I did NOT guard against them and I'm battling him on HARD. Battling him on a lower difficulty will also weaken his attacks a bit. Hope this helps! GOOD LUCK!

24 minutes ago, greenegurl said:

Seconded. He'll do far less iconage on easy and medium, so if you're having trouble, try switching to a lower difficulty.

Thanks for the comprehensive post, Aquamentis! If you need help gathering stats, I've got a Battle pet (a Pteri) who is able to beat him on hard.

@emily_speck_15 In all honesty I'm not entirely sure of the boosts for Malum. However, @greenegurl and @Duskitty are right in that the lower difficulties., (Green face is lowest Orange is medium, red is hard) he will be weaker. Plus of course that his HP is lower too.

@Duskitty Thanks, I had to take a break but I should be good. I'm going to clobber Malum some more later to get more info on his Sword. It seems like the Fire, Earth and Light are constant, and the dark from what I've seen so far is somewhere between 1-6. Which makes pretty similar to the Winged Palm Blade BEFORE it got nerfed by TNT. If it indeed has a max of up to 22 icons, that's pretty impressive. I was surprised when I saw his Wand of the Dark Faerie too. He doesn't seem to use them together though.. If he did, that would be tricky. But his weapon combos seem to be consistent during my battles with him so far. Also, when he uses Fan of Swords or Wand of the Dark Faerie, he hasn't yet used another weapon against me, only one of the listed faerie abilities. So one of his weapon slots on those turns is empty.

I wonder if this is the "final" foe? Seems WAY too easy, stat-wise. I mean, he's on par with the Faction leaders for the Obelisk Skirmishes that are held every other week. I'm wondering if there's a TRUE mastermind behind this and Malum is like, their lieutenant. I have NO proof, this is just speculation. ;) Or, maybe it WILL end with Malum, but hint at some other shadowy figure sneaking away to plan their return and their revenge. LOL Spinning theories is fun. ;)

2 hours ago, Aquamentis12 said:

I wonder if this is the "final" foe? Seems WAY too easy, stat-wise. I mean, he's on par with the Faction leaders for the Obelisk Skirmishes that are held every other week. I'm wondering if there's a TRUE mastermind behind this and Malum is like, their lieutenant. I have NO proof, this is just speculation. ;) Or, maybe it WILL end with Malum, but hint at some other shadowy figure sneaking away to plan their return and their revenge. LOL Spinning theories is fun. ;)

Yeah I have to agree. He seems pretty underwhelming for a final-tier enemy; even I can beat him with some luck.

I feel like there's gonna be some huge Big Bad, like the spirits (Envy) in the final round of the first Obelisk event, and we're gonna have to chip it down as a whole.

Yeah! :D I remember battling Envy, man it stunk losing every battle to him, but it was awesome when I managed to steal his Prismatic Mirror. ;) Kept me "alive" a few turns longer. ;) LOL I wonder if they'll get Stealing fixed by the time any final boss is revealed? Even though stealing is random, it still adds an element of fun and randomness to the battle. ;)