(sort of) new here!

GamNep

hi there! i joined the boards about 2 years ago but never actually posted anything until a few days ago. still a lot of things change in 2 years so i kinda wish i picked a better username lol. anyways i figured i would introduce myself on here as i learn how the forums work and such. i've liked neopets since around 2004, and been playing since 2007, but my current account was started in 2014. i started by collecting the plush toys a few years before i made my first account, but what got me really into neopets were the video games; the darkest faerie, and petpet adventures the wand of wishing. anyways feel free to add me on neopets - i will accept any friend requests. though i've been playing for a while but i still consider myself a casual user. 

Welcome to TDN's forums! How cool to see someone actually got into playing neopets through the video games!

How many of those plush toys did you buy? I'm sad that I can't find any of them anymore.

i think at one point i must've had around 20 of the plush toys! i still have most of them. not a lot i know, but it was hard for me to find the plushies. i have a bunch of the ones from mcdonalds, and maybe about 5 of the regular plushies. if i'm ever in goodwill or at a flea market and see anything neopets related i'll still snatch it up!

i actually had more figures than plushies now that i think about it. i had this faerieland playset too, that was so awesome... but i think my mom gave most of my figures away. ;-; i also had this oval shaped card reader with mini figures, and a blue robotic kacheek toy.

Hi Welcome to TDN! I hope you enjoy your stay here!

You'll be able to change your Username on here once you reach 400 posts I believe. So it is possible, just be sure to follow the forums rules so you're not spamming just to get to your 400 posts for the name change.

I had a couple from McDonalds too years ago. I gave one away to my Dad's neighbour's grandson for his 1st birthday. The other one I gave to my dog to play with. She liked little plushies to play with and would mother them. She took such good care of it and had it for a while until her pups destroyed it. :laugh: Those little buggers were terrors when they were cutting their teeth!

Ooo, the neopets plush toys! I have a Shoyru I bought for my nephew in my room. When he and his mom moved out, he didn't want it anymore. Recently told me he would like it back haha. I've got a meepit and a black/shadow lupe of my own somewhere around here... Just the little ones though. (And I feel like I had an aisha at one time but IDEK? Where do our items get to through the years?).

11 hours ago, GamNep said:

hi there! i joined the boards about 2 years ago but never actually posted anything until a few days ago. 

I'm in the same boat on that one! I went to register for an account here around the time the plot started up. Found out my email was already being used and I'd created one the last time I was getting back into neopets. It's been a lot of fun realizing I can contribute/ask questions in these forums. Hope you enjoy!