Trophy not awarded?

the_lady_j

2 hours ago, the_lady_j said:

I received a neomail from TNT telling me that my score for a game had been reviewed and accepted. Yay! And even though I'm ranked in the number one spot, it never awarded me the trophy. Is there usually such a delay, or should I be sending in a trouble ticket after, say, a day?

Trophies are awarded around 8:20ish pm NST daily. However, sometimes the trophy awarding script doesn't run, and trophies are not awarded. Trophies have "skipped" on occasion, and sometimes have skipped a couple of days in a row. As long as you are still in a trophy awarding slot, and trophies are awarded, you should get your trophy tonight. Please note, too, that early game numbers are awarded first and it can take time to get to the other games - ie Game #1 will be awarded closer to the 8:20ish time, but Game #100 might not be awarded until 8:45 pm, as an example. Good luck and hope you get that gold trophy!

Another thing to keep in mind is that after your score is reviewed and accepted, it doesn't 'count' on the trophy table retroactively. So even if you played the game and got the trophy score on February 1st, if the score wasn't accepted by TNT until today, you won't get the trophy until today's trophies are awarded. 

Congrats on still being in first place! Sometimes during the time it takes TNT to review scores, someone else scores higher and bumps you out of the top spot /: 

Thank you so much. I did receive the trophy just like you said. I guess I just assumed that once the score had been reviewed it would be there. I've been playing for years and knew the review could take awhile, like with Eliv Thade. That one took almost a week to get reviewed. But I had never waited for the trophy to be awarded before, so now I know. Thanks again for the help!